SASS Wire Forum

LOUISIANA "Cypress Creek Cowboys"

Guest Crosscut Hardy SASS # 54701

Guest Crosscut Hardy SASS # 54701

One of the best cowboy shoots this side of EOT............

N O F O O L I N

Matt/La. Lady and A L L the great guys/gals and young people made

us feel right to home. I appreciate them all A N D it truly was one

of the best and most fun shoots I have ever shot at. Reall look forward

to next year going to Cypress Creek Cowboys LOUISIANA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

for 2012 and get to shoot 12 stages over 3 days -- can't wait ---....

LOVE YOU ALL, crosscut hardy and Beaux Hunk Cowgirl....................

I agree with Possum and Crosscut the Cypress Creek Cowboys put on a great match. The scenarios were great as well as the stages. The Wild Bunch match was a blast with lots of pistol shooting. Great job Smokey Shane and all who helped.

Texas Gator

Thanks everyone. It was great seeing old friends and meeting some new ones.

Like I told everyone at the match, if it wasnt for all of you, this match would not be a success. We strive to make everyone happy with the range as well as the match itself. I believe this year was a success, everyone I have talked with seemed to really enjoy the match.

I would also like to thank everyone who put up with me shooting Wild Bunch with them...lol. This was only about the 2nd or 3rd time to ever shoot a 1911 and the first time I have ever used a 97 to shoot a stage. But, I doubt it will be the last. Keep checking our website for some updates on Wild Bunch.

Scores are posted on the website and pictures should be available by the weekend.

Again, thank you all and hope to see you again next year for the LA State Championship

Thanks everyone. It was great seeing old friends and meeting some new ones.

Like I told everyone at the match, if it wasnt for all of you, this match would not be a success. We strive to make everyone happy with the range as well as the match itself. I believe this year was a success, everyone I have talked with seemed to really enjoy the match.

I would also like to thank everyone who put up with me shooting Wild Bunch with them...lol. This was only about the 2nd or 3rd time to ever shoot a 1911 and the first time I have ever used a 97 to shoot a stage. But, I doubt it will be the last. Keep checking our website for some updates on Wild Bunch.

Scores are posted on the website and pictures should be available by the weekend.

Again, thank you all and hope to see you again next year for the LA State Championship

Have not been shooting up there yet.

Sure missed seeing everyone at the main match, but family duty called. A BIG Thanks to Smokey Shayne for all the hard work and letting me shoot through with the rest of the shoot through posse. Sure sounds like everyone had a great time, but what else would one expect from the New President and the rest of the gang from Cypress Creek. See ya at the next monthly!!!!

Your Pal,

Slick

Archived