SASS Wire Forum

Congrats Complicated Lady!

Jack Houston # 35508

Guest Crosscut Hardy SASS # 54701

Way to go Complicated Lady......

your fan club, crosscut & Beaux Hunk Cowgirl

I had the pleasure of talking with her a few times over the last few days. She was really focused on doing well in the match....and her focus paid off. I was glad to see her name on the list when I started to present the awards.

Congrats Complicated Lady...looking forward to seeing you again soon

Congrats CL, way to go! I can see that I might have to break down and pr... prac.... practice, whew, there I said it, I might have to do that to keep up with you at CaC in November.

Grizz

Wow!

What a fantastic weekend!

Shayne, Nora, Matt... and all the other Cypress Creek Cowboys put on a great match.

Visiting with old friends and getting to know new friends...

well written stages...

great weather...

feeling good about my shooting...

It just don't get much better than that!

Y'all I know I'm still slow but those of you who have watched me shoot for the last few years know how far I have come.

I look back at my times for Comin' At Cha 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.... I'm just lucky no one ever shot me for being so slow!

How in the world did it ever take me 100 seconds to shoot a stage?? Did I stop to do my nails between guns???

Last Saturday when I finished a stage and the timer said, "31.48 and clean" you would have thought I had won the lottery.

All that talk about being okay with shooting slow and just having fun, I meant it when I said it but I will admit it's a whole lot more fun to shoot faster and be able to think there is a possibility of winning. For too many years I was just tickled to not be at the bottom of the list of shooters at the end of the match.

I know I still have a long way to go to actually be fast but for the first time I'm convinced that with alot of effort and determination I can do this!

The fear is gone.... at least most of it.

I want to say thank you to all of those patient cowboys and cowgirls that have encouraged me over the last few years.

Had you not been so nice to me I would have given up.

I love this sport and all of the wonderful friends I have made because of it.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! good shooting. bb

Wow!

What a fantastic weekend!

Shayne, Nora, Matt... and all the other Cypress Creek Cowboys put on a great match.

Visiting with old friends and getting to know new friends...

well written stages...

great weather...

feeling good about my shooting...

It just don't get much better than that!

Y'all I know I'm still slow but those of you who have watched me shoot for the last few years know how far I have come.

I look back at my times for Comin' At Cha 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.... I'm just lucky no one ever shot me for being so slow!

How in the world did it ever take me 100 seconds to shoot a stage?? Did I stop to do my nails between guns???

Last Saturday when I finished a stage and the timer said, "31.48 and clean" you would have thought I had won the lottery.

All that talk about being okay with shooting slow and just having fun, I meant it when I said it but I will admit it's a whole lot more fun to shoot faster and be able to think there is a possibility of winning. For too many years I was just tickled to not be at the bottom of the list of shooters at the end of the match.

I know I still have a long way to go to actually be fast but for the first time I'm convinced that with alot of effort and determination I can do this!

The fear is gone.... at least most of it.

I want to say thank you to all of those patient cowboys and cowgirls that have encouraged me over the last few years.

Had you not been so nice to me I would have given up.

I love this sport and all of the wonderful friends I have made because of it.

You are stinkin' adorable!

You go Cowgirlfriend!

:)

Allie Mo

You shot really good this weekend. I told you how good you were shooting and it paid off. We enjoyed shooting with you and Pettycoat Chaser on the posse with us. I will have your new SKB ready custom fitted for you in a week and then you will be ready to go. You know we all expect great things from you this year at your first EOT.

Adios..........Goatneck

You shot really good this weekend. I told you how good you were shooting and it paid off. We enjoyed shooting with you and Pettycoat Chaser on the posse with us. I will have your new SKB ready custom fitted for you in a week and then you will be ready to go. You know we all expect great things from you this year at your first EOT.

Adios..........Goatneck

Oh no pressure huh?

Thanks Goatneck, I do appreciate the encouragement you give me.

Now if I can just remember half the things you've taught me....

Adios..........Goatneck

I know it wasn't your intention to make me a nervous wreck but "great things from me at EOT"

I just now started dipping into the 30s some.

I'm not sure I even have any business shooting EOT.

All I want anyone to expect of me is a big smile. THAT I know I can do!

Archived