SASS Wire Forum

Badger Mountain Charlie

THANK YOU, BOBB.

So far the day has been great. I woke up and I was still breathing. Can't get much better than that. :lol:

Sitting here drinking my coffee and recalling what a PITA I was as a teenager. He77, I still am.

Thank you all for the good wishes.

But the honor goes to Mom and to Dad for giving me a great childhood and a wonderful life.

Happy Birthday Badger!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Whatcha got planned?

Beer and burgers at my daugher's house today, Tanner

Happy Birthday young man! Hope it's great one!

It ppromises to be just that, Marshal

With friends like those here, how can a guy miss.

Happy Birthday Bager

CB

Thanks Pard. You are cleaning the fish today and in charge of the cold beer.

:wub:Happy Birthday, Sweetie! :wub:

Thanks Allie. You are going to make me blush. :wub:

Happy Birthday, Badger! Hope you have a great day, and many more birthdays to come.

So tell me, who's older - you or Grizz??

:rolleyes:

Grizz is younger than me, but I am better looking. :lol: I think everybody is younger than me. :huh::blink:

Happy Birthday BMC!

If I had the cash I'd fly up, buy ya a new gun or three and take you and the missus out for a fine meal. But since I ain't, I'll just give you my best wishes.

Grizz

Oh, if your profile is accurate, yes I am younger, but you don't look your age at all. As to better looking, I'll leave that up to the wimmin folk to decide.

Grizz

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Here's to one of the finest fellas I have ever met... BMC...

Just lookin' forward to an "in-person" hand shake.... one fine day....

Happy day... and many more years to come...

ts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM THE PURPLE GANG

Everybody sing!!!!.....

May you live one hundred years,

May you drink one hundred beers,

Get plastered you......

Oh never mind. It's a family forum!

Happy birthday pard! I'll buy you one if you buy me one.

EC

Thank ye all for the great Birfday wishes. With friends like you folks, who could wish for more.

God bless you all.

:)

Off to my daughters for Beer Burgers and GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE MIT DER ICE CREAM!

GUTES ESSEN

Happy Birthday, Badger!

Thank you Annie. It is so good to hear from you. You have been absent for a spell. Don't stay away so long.

As I've said before Badger, you may be younger than I am, but I'm still cuter. Our Mother's said so...Have a great day and may you have many more happy birthdays.

Minnesota Rose

I can't argue with that. You was always cute and I always was not. :)

I was thinking about our Mothers today at Church. What wonderful women they were.

Thanks for the note, Sweetie.

Happy Birthday Badger!

Thanks Hal. When are we going to see some pictures from Black River's shoot yesterday?

And how is Big Red. Give her a hug from me.

A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my buddy BMC! I was away from the keyboard for the last few days. Hope it was a good one Pard.

Good health and happiness to you, and may you find somethin' on yer hook every time you wet a line!

A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my buddy BMC! I was away from the keyboard for the last few days. Hope it was a good one Pard.

Good health and happiness to you, and may you find somethin' on yer hook every time you wet a line!

Sorry I missed you yesterday Backwater. Thanks for the good words and wishes.

And thank you Hal for the pictures. Looks like I missed some real fun Saturday.

Okie was shooting B Western. What a hoot. :lol: He don't look like no Lash LaRue to me.

here's a big berfday kiss

((((MMMMMMOOOOOOAAAAAAAWWWWW)))

Holy CAT FISH, BATMAN.

All that attention from Mz. Cupcake and Rocky. I may pass out here. Or swoon. Or what ever. :wub:

Dusty, I appreciate your good wishes too, but I gotta say, you ain't even in the same game of purdy with Mz.Cupcake and Rocky. :lol:

But yer fun to drink with. :)

Happy belated, Badger... I was at Little Big Match when all this went on... and you know Okie... he don't share his computer... :lol: Hope you got more than you wished for...

Vaya con Dios

Happy belated, Badger... I was at Little Big Match when all this went on... and you know Okie... he don't share his computer... :lol: Hope you got more than you wished for...

Vaya con Dios

I did, I did.

I told my family that I DID NOT WANT ANYTHING FOR MY BIRTHDAY. So, I got a nice big begonia from them.

I like begonias. :)

purdy fancy shootin thar Okie :) and all the others too! I don't get to watch it much unless I volunteer to help with score cards.

Archived