SASS Wire Forum

Something wrong with the website?

Rufus Cogburn

I hope the moderators will check into the site's internal communications. I thought I was the only one having problems. But, after reading some of the posts, I see alot of other folks aren't getting their PMs. Is anyone else not getting notified when a new post hits a topic they've subscribed to?

Just wondering.

Rufus

Howdy Rufus, This may sound bad but glad to here there's a problem, otherwise the moderators and administrators have been ignoring my pm's. Although I'm use to abuse, I dislike so to be ignored. Kent Hitnuttin

Two members sent PMs to me (in response to a WTB TTN hammered double)and I still have not received either of them. Inexplicably, I received a third one sent the same day.

Cassalong Hopidy

Hi Rufus,

Since the last upgrade, I've only received one notification when someone quoted my post. I am subscribed to the TG Forum but haven't received any notifications of new threads. There have been new threads in that time.

I've received some PMs but no notifications that I had them.

Regards,

Allie Mo

I PMed a moderator about the problem over a month ago and still have had no reply and the problems still exist. I didn't have any problems before the so called "update". I guess they never heard the old addage "If it ain't broke don't fix it."

Archived