SASS Wire Forum

***UPDATE*** Colorado State Championship

coloradoblackjack

please note that June 1st is our deadline for cancellations without a $25 cancellation fee. in an emrgency situation please get a hold of me so we may make special arrangements.

Howdy shooters!

by popular demand and in an effort to decrease posse size, we at the Colorado State Championship to be held June 9th, 10th, and 11th, have decided to shoot in two waves. this means that we have added room for 30 more shooters. but as of May 26th @ 9pm we have only 18 spots left available in the main match. if you wish to attend then please send me an e-mail at coloradoblackjack@hotmail.com to let me know. these remaining spots will go on a first come first served basis so if you wish to shoot then please let me know A.S.A.P.

thank you for your support and we will see you in a couple of weeks.

Colorado Blackjack

Howdy shooters!

by popular demand and in an effort to decrease posse size, we at the Colorado State Championship to be held June 9th, 10th, and 11th, have decided to shoot in two waves. this means that we have added room for 30 more shooters. but as of May 26th @ 9pm we have only 18 spots left available in the main match. if you wish to attend then please send me an e-mail at coloradoblackjack@hotmail.com to let me know. these remaining spots will go on a first come first served basis so if you wish to shoot then please let me know A.S.A.P.

thank you for your support and we will see you in a couple of weeks.

Colorado Blackjack

BTT

Howdy,

Here's you chance to get in on a great shoot, so get a hold of the Thunder mountain shootist and come join the fun.

KK

Really wanted to shoot, but I will have a houseful of company from out of state that will be here for our Revenge shoot the weekend after the State shoot and cannot leave my wife alone to entertain everyone :huh: Guess it will have to wait until next year.

Really wanted to shoot, but I will have a houseful of company from out of state that will be here for our Revenge shoot the weekend after the State shoot and cannot leave my wife alone to entertain everyone :huh: Guess it will have to wait until next year.

Life sometimes gets in the way, hope to see you next year.

KK

I'll be in the neighborhood "Glenwood Springs" for the summer and thought I'd stop over for a visit one day. Maybe set up a table and offer lever wrap installations as well as butt covers. Don't know if I'd be steppin' on any toes, and wouldn't want to.

Roy

I'll be in the neighborhood "Glenwood Springs" for the summer and thought I'd stop over for a visit one day. Maybe set up a table and offer lever wrap installations as well as butt covers. Don't know if I'd be steppin' on any toes, and wouldn't want to.

Roy

Howdy Roy,

When you get into town give Colorado Blackjack or Gateway Kid a call and I'm sure they would be happy to see you.

KK

Howdy Roy,

When you get into town give Colorado Blackjack or Gateway Kid a call and I'm sure they would be happy to see you.

KK

Thanks Pard, I will.

Roy

Roy

you would be welcome to come set up.

find me when you get to the range (i'm told i am easy to spot in a crowd :) ) and i will help get you squared away.

colorado blackjack

you would be welcome to come set up.

find me when you get to the range (i'm told i am easy to spot in a crowd :) ) and i will help get you squared away.

colorado blackjack

Thanks Pard,

Roy

just for information,

tomorrow, june 1st, is the deadline for cancellation for the state shoot without the $25 cancellation fee.

we understand that certain types of emergencies occur so in this event please get a hold of me so we can make special arrangements.

cbj

just for information,

tomorrow, june 1st, is the deadline for cancellation for the state shoot without the $25 cancellation fee.

we understand that certain types of emergencies occur so in this event please get a hold of me so we can make special arrangements.

cbj

Btt for important info.

KK

WOW! Congratulations to the Thunder Mountain Shootists! This will be one of the biggest Colorado State Shoots in a long, long time.

WOW! Congratulations to the Thunder Mountain Shootists! This will be one of the biggest Colorado State Shoots in a long, long time.

Looking forward to shootin with you BK.

KK

Need instructions to get to the range from the 70 freeway (Glenwood Springs).

Many thanks,

Roy

roy@rroldwest.com

I know that this is the wrong forum,but If anyone going to the shoot is interested i have decided to sell one of my Dillon 650's . It has all the bells and whistles, included is two quick change kits with dies for .38 sp and .45 ACP,plus as many primer tubes as you want!!. Im posting it here but if nobody wants it at the match ill put it up on the other side.Havnt figured out what i want for it but im open to offers. I changed my Alias to Union Jack ages ago but cant work out how to change it on the wire.Cheers Jack

(new from Dillon there is about $1400 of stuff)

I know that this is the wrong forum,but If anyone going to the shoot is interested i have decided to sell one of my Dillon 650's . It has all the bells and whistles, included is two quick change kits with dies for .38 sp and .45 ACP,plus as many primer tubes as you want!!. Im posting it here but if nobody wants it at the match ill put it up on the other side.Havnt figured out what i want for it but im open to offers. I changed my Alias to Union Jack ages ago but cant work out how to change it on the wire.Cheers Jack

Hey Jack

Talk to me at the match

I will be there everyday about 630AM to 700AM setting up water stations

very interested in a 650

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

even with a spanish alias you sound like benny hill....

even with a spanish alias you sound like benny hill....

Maybe so,but at least you didnt say i looked like him,i do like his choice of co-workers though.If you guys need help setting up give me a call,i will home from Nashville tomorrow.

Maybe so,but at least you didnt say i looked like him,i do like his choice of co-workers though.If you guys need help setting up give me a call,i will home from Nashville tomorrow.

what...you mean the little old bald guy? whatever floats your boat i guess...

thanks for the offer of help but i think we are ready to go...just come and have fun...

what...you mean the little old bald guy? whatever floats your boat i guess...

thanks for the offer of help but i think we are ready to go...just come and have fun...

Hmm well i was thinking more about the 15 long legged tarts ,but if you choose to fixate on the small little old bald guy far be it for me to influence you!!! See you Thursday, we cant wait.

I hope you all have a great match this weekend, check in now and then and let us know how it's going! Pics, Vids, and stories (true or not) are always appreciated!

Grizz

Archived