SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crazy Mingo

SCOTVILLE Shoot

Heee Haaa ..West Michigan,East Michigan,North Michigan,South Michigan,indiana,Ohia Shooters come Join the Fun.. :lol: Bring your friends.. Come Shoot at Scotville.. We will be revisiting the target distances and size :D:D Come on out and have some fun..

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Geez Crazy Mingo...wish I can be there BUT I will try to be there next month pard.

GG

I was giving it some thought but its just a tad farther than I can make this weekend.

Heee Haaa Gunner..We loved ta have ya join us for the fun.. :rolleyes: Most of the shooters are pretty serious,and I know they wouldn't PICK on ya MUCH.. :lol:

Heee Haaa Pitmaster.. Ya come on up..I know you'ed have a good time.. ;) Septin there's NO frogs ta HUNT.. :huh:

Heee Haaa.. I would like ta THANK ya ALL for comein ta Shoot at Scotville.. :lol: Had a Great Time.. Roger (Two Gun Troll)and Mark Did a great job.. Lunch was outstanding.. :D

I had a great time too Crazy Mingo. I agree 100% on the match & lunch, my thanks to Two Gun troll & Diane the lunchess. Twas good folks & darn good fun. I'll be back next month Mingo & maybe we can talk Gunner Gatlin into showin up too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.