SASS Wire Forum

Indiana State Shoot

Hundred X Kid, 34788

Who all is going to be there?

Kat and I will be there with 100-X Supply

We also have Hamilton Dry Good and the ear plug people from Indy.

Deuce's Custom Products, and Off The Wall guncarts.

Those are the vendors I've contacted so far, hope to have more. Anybody with vendor ideas, please contact me. Should be a great time.

Marshall County Sheriff's Dept will be doing breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. The Round Robin CB Club will be serving lunch Saturday and Sunday and Holy Smokes will be there for lunch and doing the evening meals on Friday and Saturday.

I have seen some of the stages and Doc's done a great job. Should be fast and fun.

Edge Training Group is going to put on a class for the Utah concealed carry class on Friday night if there is interest.

If you are interested in the class please e-mail myself, CC Top, or Korupt Karl.

hundredxkid@yahoo.com

c.ebersole@yahoo.com

kptkral@msn.com

Thanks all

100-X Kid

You can bet on me and a whole posse of other Circle R big spenders are gonna be there. Also bet on us sweeping the top spots on many, many categories!

Spittoon :lol:

Looking forward to seeing old friends. Doc always puts on a great shoot. Fun scenarios, up close and fast. Be there or be square.....

KK

I am in! Guess I better get my app filled out and mailed off! Hey, is this shoot sponsored in part by Crown Royal?

I understand it is, but I'm not allowed to be sponsored anymore....lol.

is that due to your former status as a professional :lol:

I had to be good at something, so I strove to professional Burboun Status.....but not that RC stuff....I preferred Woodford Reserve...

Woodchuck, Karl isn't that what individuals with an unrefined palate swill?

Not trying to start a fire here but I wouldn't clean my enemies gun with Crown Royal. You wouldn't know what to do if you had some fine Woodford Reserve hit your lips. We gotta get you into the real world. I think Karl and I ran our of WR one night and we had to supplement it with RC. yuck nasty stuff. A fly landed in it and got the hell out.

Not trying to start a fire here but I wouldn't clean my enemies gun with Crown Royal. You wouldn't know what to do if you had some fine Woodford Reserve hit your lips. We gotta get you into the real world. I think Karl and I ran our of WR one night and we had to supplement it with RC. yuck nasty stuff. A fly landed in it and got the hell out.

Why Deuce, I guess that means that at the Ohio State, you won't be stopping by for a cocktail? Why wait a minute, I never new you to be a drinkin man.

I'm new to this where the Indiana State Shoot at?? and the dates..thanks Cash Creek, Evansville IN

It is at the Deercreek Regulators, Jonesboro, In. Which is up by Gas City. It will be held the 4th weekend of July. It is a first rate match, Doc Molar and Co. do a super job.

Maddog it will be great to see you and Aunt Rhody again.

Bloodwashed, I always enjoy see you and Turkey.

Always have a good time with the CR crew.

Doc, Please get you app in and try to bring DJ and Ruthless with you. My prayers is that she could come play. Tell her she is on my mind.

Pitmaster it will be a great time as always.

Cash Creek, welcome to the family, if you have never shoot a deer creek match it is a BLAST. Please come up and shoot with us.

Deuce I don't want to leave you out! It will be great to see KJ and Mason. Haha

Karl see you next weekend.

100 X

Could some one post the gps coordinates to the shoot..make it a LOT easier on new people and people like me that don't know right from left..I use a GPS for just about everything I do when driving out of town. In fact it would help if everyone when they have a shoot put the gps coordinates in the post it would helps a lot of people find the place..

Could some one post the gps coordinates to the shoot..make it a LOT easier on new people and people like me that don't know right from left..I use a GPS for just about everything I do when driving out of town. In fact it would help if everyone when they have a shoot put the gps coordinates in the post it would helps a lot of people find the place..

I don't have the GPS coordinates, but here is the address.

6203 South 375 East

Jonesboro, Indiana, 46938

KK

Well X, even IF Ruthless is up to it by then, I am sure they won't make it. The reason they have never come is that on the same weekend every year they go to West Virginia to DJ's moms and take her to some annual thing down there. I am sure they will appreciate being thought of though.

Thanks for the info Doc.

JR good to know you and the crew are going to be there.

Cash hope too see you there. Padre's link has the apps and directions and GPS on it.

Use the club link from the SASS home page and there is a lot of the directions and GPS.

It should help you out.

Pitmaster hope to see you and Karl next weekend.

JR are you and the crew going to be at Warsaw next weekend? It should be a fun.

100 X

Reservations at a B&B made months ago, application sent soon after

Reloads done, used the newer Winchester brass!

Got a problem with the '66. Gave it a good cleaning after a black powder and now I'm short the 2 linkage pins! Search of the reloading bench and floor resulted in a failure

Is there any interest in the Utah Class?

If we don't get at least 10 people we may not have it.

Havent' heard anything yet....haven't talked to CC. Will see him tomorrow.

KK

Kat and I will be in warsaw Friday night.

Mom has caterac surgy Friday afternoon so as soon as I can we will be up there.

I am going to padre's one day this week to pick up sOmenarm band that Miss Bonnie made for them for the Warsaw shoo this weekend.

I am getting one for Kat and I plus Boss Outlaw. I am also getten some form all of team " Long Hair" ie: Troy, Sis, CC, Karl, Midnight, thorny, Bren, willegittem.

Anyone else that would like mento get them one please let me know.

Thanks 100 X

Archived