SASS Wire Forum

Wisconsin poll on concealed carry, we're losing

http://host.madison.com/ct/news/local/crime_and_courts/article_fcfcbfa8-87bb-11e0-814b-001cc4c03286.html

Hope that link works, Madison is known as "Berkely Midwest". We could use some votes

We're winnin' Harry... I hate Madison. Got a offer once for a big raise if I relocated to Madison. Yeah right, me an' a city with a handgun ban. Quit the job.

Cassidy

Poll

Will having a concealed carry law on the books make Wisconsin safer, less safe or have no real effect?

Safer. 53%Less safe. 40%No effect. 7%Total Votes: 3506

Looks like they took it down.

Must not have gone their way.

Kind of to be expected Charlie. Media libs don't like to be shown that they're wrong in their notions.

Funny how they'll scream blue murder to defend the 1st Ammendment, but don't mind trampling all over 2 thru 10 if it suits their agenda.

Kind of to be expected Charlie. Media libs don't like to be shown that they're wrong in their notions.

Funny how they'll scream blue murder to defend the 1st Ammendment, but don't mind trampling all over 2 thru 10 if it suits their agenda.

Well, they don't necessarily defend The First Amendment Rights, just their OWN First Amendment rights. Anyone who disagrees with THEIR position is a racist and the very act of expression of your disagreement with them (progressives/journalists) is "hate speech," and must be stopped and the speaker punished severely.

Archived