SASS Wire Forum

PayPal Screwing with my $$$

Jack Houston # 35508

As a rule, I always remove any received funds ASAP. I don't give them a chance to "think" about where the funds came from. That being said, I have a PayPal Cash Card. Used it only at gun shops and such. Never had an issue using it that way. Go figure...

A classic example of how PayPal 'floats' your Add Funds to derive interest income on your money and not make it available for your use:

Initiated Add Funds

Date:

Jun 2, 2011

Time:

17:03:47 PDT

Processing (Expected Clearing Date: Jun 8, 2011

Per My Checking Account

06/03/2011 DEBIT PAYPAL TRANSFER $200.00

My Account Balance as of Now

PayPal balance: $51.65 USD

So, they have 5 days use of my money and normally post it to one's account in the late evening ... therefore 6 days!

A classic example of how PayPal 'floats' your Add Funds to derive interest income on your money and not make it available for your use:

Initiated Add Funds

Date:

Jun 2, 2011

Time:

17:03:47 PDT

Processing (Expected Clearing Date: Jun 8, 2011

Per My Checking Account

06/03/2011 DEBIT PAYPAL TRANSFER $200.00

My Account Balance as of Now

PayPal balance: $51.65 USD

So, they have 5 days use of my money and normally post it to one's account in the late evening ... therefore 6 days!

Too bad for you - I have always received mine in the 2-3 business day time frame..

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I just tie Paypal to a credit card and don't worry about it. I figure if anything ever happens I have the protection of the credit card and wont bother going through Paypal for resolution even if it means loosing the Paypal account because I went around them.

Archived