SASS Wire Forum

Frontier pants and women.

Deja Vous

In the immortal word of Bob Seger, They Love To Watch Her Strut!!

You show them britches off an' anybody gives you any grief you just tell 'em I said you could!

Have a great weekend, Deja Darlin'.

ah... thanks BD's.... I did wear them to the trap and skeet day before the shoot started ... working my way up to a shoot and a corset with them.. lol.. hmmm not sure... lol

Hey Deja! Peekaboo! I see you running around in those frontier pants! It's a good look on you!

Mad dogs... hey you!!! So you so me go out with the guys dressed like them to trap and skeet? Why didn't you come along? lol.. Okay.. I am taking lessons is my HALF year resolution so by next year I can dance.. and I am going to focus and shoot better... So, i might learn part of one.. lol Well, it is half year you know.. not a whole year resolution!! it was great meeting your family, and sitting around the campfire with ya!! And watching you dance up a storm out there!! gotta try that.. maybe by next year.. gotta find a place to learn that is closer. I tried to line dance in Temucula but is is a long ways off, and I forgot the steps and tripped over my two left feet.. So, Peppers said line dancing is harder, so I will try two step, or or something..

Frontier pants and a corset... Sounds like someone is trying for an unfair advantage at a match.... ;)

Would that work?? lol

Yeah...done took mine back.....

Should have seen da looks I got when I walked into a Victoria's Sercert store !!!! :wub:

I don't know why Apaches I go in there all the time and they never look funny at me? lol..

I think Grizz wud agree if ya wanted ta wear burlap-------------------

If I wear burlap will I have to wear the barn twin around my waist too?

I read Deja's bi line and I thot:

I would prefer a woman without frontier pants.

:rolleyes:

.BMC..s loll I am shocked..

.I prefer a frontier dress with a big ole bustle. :)

You got a dirty mind.

I saw DV at the range today, and she weren't wearing no pants.............but she did have on a dress.

Wearing a hat with lots of lacy stuff or a net and a nice green jacket. Went to shake her hand and she

reached right around me and gave me a big 'ol HUG. Good thing she's got long arms cuz there's lots of me to hug. Just sayin'

Big Jake

The hard part was getting up high enough to hug you around the neck.. lol.... Well, gosh is that why you put your hand out??

I kinda figured she was a hugger.

Gee what was your first clue Grizzes??? Hugs Deja.. lol So, how did that corset work out for ya?

Mad dogs... hey you!!! So you so me go out with the guys dressed like them to trap and skeet? Why didn't you come along? lol.. Okay.. I am taking lessons is my HALF year resolution so by next year I can dance.. and I am going to focus and shoot better... So, i might learn part of one.. lol Well, it is half year you know.. not a whole year resolution!! it was great meeting your family, and sitting around the campfire with ya!! And watching you dance up a storm out there!! gotta try that.. maybe by next year.. gotta find a place to learn that is closer. I tried to line dance in Temucula but is is a long ways off, and I forgot the steps and tripped over my two left feet.. So, Peppers said line dancing is harder, so I will try two step, or or something..

Line dancing IS harder, I learned maybe three and only remember one, the Ten Step. Must be somewhere you can take lessons in the Riverside (never did see any river) area. I always like to partner dance. Didn't know you all were going gunning for birds or I would of gone too..

Line dancing IS harder, I learned maybe three and only remember one, the Ten Step. Must be somewhere you can take lessons in the Riverside (never did see any river) area. I always like to partner dance. Didn't know you all were going gunning for birds or I would of gone too..

Let me know when you find the river, I am tried of dragging my canoe around in the dirt...lol... I need to look for a place that gives lesson and I will this week sometime... It was fun... High Road, Double Scotch, VD, JJJ"s and I went ... it was so darn much fun!!! I feel like I have this huge family of brothers and sister out there.. very nice! And we all like to play the same games.. lol... some of the wifes don't shoot, but man can they sew and create stuff and cook I enjoy them so much!!!!

I was horrible at the birds,,,, but now rabbits, I have hunted gophers so the rabbits that was a bit easier for me... It was fun!!

Gee what was your first clue Grizzes??? Hugs Deja.. lol So, how did that corset work out for ya?

Me, in a corset? You just gave anyone who has met me nightmares.

Ah.. come on Grizzes it is the one thing in the line of clothing I enjoy spending money on.. lol.

Be even more distracting if a cowboy were to wear that gitup.

yeah, but not the kind of distracting I would be in to/////

Grizzes, my guess is men gave up corsets before women did.. lol...

No doubt I have the chest for it, but hairy cleavage is not something people like to see... :D

Well, there is nair or wax.. now wax would be more entertaining.. In fact Peppers and I saw a Americans Funniest about wax and chest hair.. we offered to "do" JJJ's lol... but he turned us down.. lol

No nair, no wax, no shaving, nope, no way, no how, unless very large sums of money are involved...

You know JJJ's had a problem with our "great" idea of waxing too.. .what is it with men anyhow? lol

Let me know when you find the river, I am tried of dragging my canoe around in the dirt...lol... I need to look for a place that gives lesson and I will this week sometime... It was fun... High Road, Double Scotch, VD, JJJ"s and I went ... it was so darn much fun!!! I feel like I have this huge family of brothers and sister out there.. very nice! And we all like to play the same games.. lol... some of the wifes don't shoot, but man can they sew and create stuff and cook I enjoy them so much!!!!

I was horrible at the birds,,,, but now rabbits, I have hunted gophers so the rabbits that was a bit easier for me... It was fun!!

Now if I had known ya wanted to LEARN, I cooda given ya yer first lesson, the 2 step. or the 3 step, or the cha-cha....

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

No nair, no wax, no shaving, nope, no way, no how, unless very large sums of money are involved...

Trust me, I'm thinking anyone brave enough to try would charge large sums of money! :lol:

Now if I had known ya wanted to LEARN, I cooda given ya yer first lesson, the 2 step. or the 3 step, or the cha-cha....

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

HUH??? So you are willing to get that close and ya know me? Are you nuts? Even after the hot wax remark? lol

Harry Clee-Vage....Isn't he up in one of the Dakotas?

Subs.. were you born bad or do you have to work at it?

That could be a good alias for someone.

Ben Waxed

lol.. oh geesh I love that...

Trust me, I'm thinking anyone brave enough to try would charge large sums of money! :lol:

No no no. I mean they would have to GIVE ME large sums of money! :D

No no no. I mean they would have to GIVE ME large sums of money! :D

I'm not so sure that a few large bottles of tequila might not accomplish the same thing . . . . and cost us all less $$$$

just thinking out loud, mind you . . .

SC

Who knows the power of tequila and persuasive women . . . .

I'm not so sure that a few large bottles of tequila might not accomplish the same thing . . . . and cost us all less $$$$

just thinking out loud, mind you . . .

SC

Who knows the power of tequila and persuasive women . . . .

Oh my gosh.. Shadows you have the very best ideas... lol hey Grizze ya want a cup of coffee?? lol

Archived