SASS Wire Forum

Frontier pants and women.

Deja Vous

For the first time in a long time i am breaking out my Wah Makers.. lol.. I can't find my old canvas ones, probably in a box at Dads.. but I have my saddle pants with the black seat.. I am trying trap and skeet maybe tomorrow.. and I might wear those for opening day to a weekend shoot instead of a dress.. I rarely wear anything but a skirt because of the era. So, thoughts.. should I chuck that idea and go with the normal skirt instead but no corset or go for the gusto wear a cowboy hat and pants.. even if I am a girl?

You go girl!

Wear whatever you want to.

While there are shoots here this weekend, I'll be home working on the house, so please check in and tell of your adventures each night.

Grizz

You go girl!

While there are shoots here this weekend, I'll be home working on the house, so please check in and tell of your adventures each night.

Grizz

Well, I wil be out in a camper for a bit so I may not check in much.. But if I do come home I will post to y'all.. Don't work too hard Grizzes.. I will worry about you ..

Hey, Deja,

What's your mood? Personally, I like my 501's with a vintage fine linen shirt with lace and pintucks. Although, cowboy hat and pants with corset might cause a stir!

No corset tomorrow.. but the rest of the weekend,,,, hey I can't stop myself.. lol.. I am just so darn skinny I look like a 12 year old boy in bluejeans. I have a pair of button fly pants too but I never wear them.. I look like my brother.. lol

I told you before, stop saying skinny! I prefer the term fashionably slim!

Well, I have never been politically correct yet.. lol...

Okay,.,. so I am celebrating this weekend ... and all I can say was I made a decision that changed my life. Lets just say I finally realized it is okay to be me and no one has the right to stop that for their own gain or their own brand of fun.

So, here I am skinny, and having fun.. cuz I have people who can accept me as I am.. Silly and all.. lol It is very cool... So, while Memorial day is a sad day in many ways for me, it is now a good memory too.. because I choose me this time instead of the alternative.. feels pretty darn good.. lol So, yeah maybe pants in honor of that..

Lady you be you.You just have to remember God made YOU and He loves the the way he made YOU,and we love the way He made YOU.

Calamity Jane wore pants! :lol:

You wear what ya want and I'm sure you'll look fine in whatever duds ya wind up with. Rye B)

Oh Yeah. Skinny pants and the corset!!!!! You go, girl!

Hmmm...Frontier Pants...good title for a pome.

But I dare not. ;)

Well, I have never been politically correct yet.. lol...

Okay,.,. so I am celebrating this weekend ... and all I can say was I made a decision that changed my life. Lets just say I finally realized it is okay to be me and no one has the right to stop that for their own gain or their own brand of fun.

So, here I am skinny, and having fun.. cuz I have people who can accept me as I am.. Silly and all.. lol It is very cool... So, while Memorial day is a sad day in many ways for me, it is now a good memory too.. because I choose me this time instead of the alternative.. feels pretty darn good.. lol So, yeah maybe pants in honor of that..

In the immortal word of Bob Seger, They Love To Watch Her Strut!!

You show them britches off an' anybody gives you any grief you just tell 'em I said you could!

Have a great weekend, Deja Darlin'.

But I dare not. ;)

Oh U.B. ........Dare.....please....Dare !!! :lol:

Frontier pants and a corset... Sounds like someone is trying for an unfair advantage at a match.... ;)

You go girl!

Grizz

I think Grizz wud agree if ya wanted ta wear burlap-------------------

Be even more distracting if a cowboy were to wear that gitup.

That would be period correct. Mens corsets had their heyday in the 1820s through the 1840s, but there was still a good market for them into the early 1900s.

Granted, it would usually be covered by the shirt, waistcoat, and coat or jacket, but they were not a rarity.

I told you before, stop saying skinny! I prefer the term fashionably slim!

Not to be impolite dear ladies, I do believe the word is 'svelte'

Hi-Yo and Awaaaaayyy,

TMM

Be even more distracting if a cowboy were to wear that gitup.

I don't know about distracting, would be a might disturbing though...

Yeah...done took mine back.....

Should have seen da looks I got when I walked into a Victoria's Sercert store !!!! :wub:

I saw DV at the range today, and she weren't wearing no pants.............but she did have on a dress.

Wearing a hat with lots of lacy stuff or a net and a nice green jacket. Went to shake her hand and she

reached right around me and gave me a big 'ol HUG. Good thing she's got long arms cuz there's lots of me to hug. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Lady you be you.You just have to remember God made YOU and He loves the the way he made YOU,and we love the way He made YOU.

Thanks Pit Bulls.. I did wear them to trap and skeet, but never wore then another day.. lol.. No one said a thing, just let me trip along and shoot with the guys.. they were all wearing them too.. lol.. So, together again with my brothers you might say.. it was fun, and it brought back treasured memories of childhood... Except we used 22's with bird shot or a 410 to shoot gophers.... I didn't hit one bird, but I did hit the Rabbits.. lol... That was a fun day too!!! I will treasure it now too... The Cowboys are so darn nice to me!

Calamity Jane wore pants! :lol:

You wear what ya want and I'm sure you'll look fine in whatever duds ya wind up with. Rye B)

Are you saying I am a Calamity? lol... Thanks Ryes...

will be expecting pictures on monday. go for the gusto

I didn't wear them to the shoot, so no photos.. but to the trap and skeet day.. lol.. And it was fun!

Oh Yeah. Skinny pants and the corset!!!!! You go, girl!

Noz, didn't do the corset with them yet.. maybe this summer.. lol.. But I did do the pants and did it on trap and skeet day... so I matched the guys.. lol Back to being a 12 year old boy again.. lol... It was fun!

DV,

As long as you are wearing a smile, that's all I care about. :D

Darn my post just vaporized. into BP I guess.. lol... Here goes again... It was great camping by you two and the campfires were a riot! I had the best time, only to be outdone by the next time.. lol... And my smile is not optional, it comes with the program.. lol.. You and Jen were a ton of fun!! Thanks you guys for being my friends!!

Uh, you might want to put on some clothes too, now that I think about it. :blink:

But I dare not. ;)

Utahs.. I double RATdog dare you.. lol

Archived