SASS Wire Forum

~Marion County Renegades~

The Marion County Renegades will be shootin' this Saturday, so if you aren't headed to the St Judes or Rock Castle matches, come on out and sling some lead with us.

Just 7 miles west of Salem, Illinois.

Register at 9 shoot at 10.

5 stages, bring your own chow.

Special side match after the main match, may require hi-power rifle. ;)

Mornin' boys. Ol' Bull is as good as there. I reckon ma pard Marshal Duncan will be ridin' back door for me. Hard to keep him away from any lead slingin', ya know. ;):D

Mornin' boys. Ol' Bull is as good as there. I reckon ma pard Marshal Duncan will be ridin' back door for me. Hard to keep him away from any lead slingin', ya know. ;):D

Bull, if you only knew how this statement would fit in with my scenarios for Saturday :lol:

Sarge, knowin' yer warped brain, I can only imagine. See ya in the mornin' light.

Ps. Got them new pistols. They shoot 44 Russian and BP real good. Just got back from the range, ran 7 cylinders of 'em through each without a hitch. :)

:ph34r: Got the open tops cylinders all ship shape and will chamber the 44 specials slick as a whistle again.

Sarge you were right, it was the ring from the Russians that stopped me dead in my tracks at the loading table. :ph34r:

Now back to the regular scheduled mystery match with Marshall Duncan riding a back door? :lol:

Archived