SASS Wire Forum

WTS non-sass SIG

Gang,

Sellin my beautiful condition SIg Sauer P220 45acp, got Trijicon night sights(bright-couple years old), SIg hard carrying case,manuel and comes with 7(SEVEN) mags..One of the best 45s on the market, if your a Sig shooter you already know this. Pics below.....prefer cash, trade interests maybe fn fal or big bore lever(no marlin)

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k484/willmiami/070-1.jpg

REDUCED 625.00 shipped to your ffl.

and yes i know the photo is sideways, im still figuring the photobucket thing out

Wish I needed another

That is a sweet pkg at a great price

Those Factory mags with the bumpers are 38.00 each or more

Good luck with the sale.

B

please sell your pistol soon. I love the 220. Is there anything you want beside a big bore? I have some 1873 rifles in 45LC, I have cap and ball pistols, 58 remington, 51 Navy in 44. I have a Beretta Centurian 9mm (which is a 92 with a shorter barrell but full size frame).

Mike,

Wish i needed some of that stuff pard, im kinda a FAL freak and im looking for some cash right now, Gonna shut down the old computer for a while, tornado warnings and intense storms a comin, will reply to new stuff soon as i fire her back up

OO

Sorry guys, had to work a double yesterday, Buffalo sending you a PM now

Trigger Mike, I personally have put a couple hundred rounds thru it, bout as good a shooter as you can ask from a pistol, more accurate than i am but it has been in the safe for a couple years and I need chashola for a new project.

Sorry guys, had to work a double yesterday, Buffalo sending you a PM now

Trigger Mike, I personally have put a couple hundred rounds thru it, bout as good a shooter as you can ask from a pistol, more accurate than i am but it has been in the safe for a couple years and I need chashola for a new project.

I carried one as a duty gun with the longer barrell that I still have and then just got the shorter barrell with a Sig flashlight /laser attachment for my anniversary. They are really great guns. I started carrying a Colt and when I switched to the Sig my qualification scores jumped right away. I am still thinking it may be a good idea to get another one for extra grins you know. 650 is a good price.

trigger mike, i cant seem to get a pm thru so e-mail me at spider991@woh.rr.com ...personally i prefer usps money orders,everyone takes em and they are safer,insured and trackable....

Ornery Oaf

Gun still for sale...BUMP with a reduced price for the holiday...$as noted above $625.00 Shipped to ffl, $600.00 FTF

I don't guess you would want a Beretta 92FS Centurian ( a standard Beretta M9 with a shorter barrell but full size frame ) with 2 15 round mags toward a trade?

You might want to list it at www.sigforum.com. Great gun and a nice price with all those magazines.

It is a good deal for a great gun, especially with the magazines. I keep thinking of buying it but it would be irresponsible to have 3 of the same thing.

ya, i screwed up,actually has eight mags,forgot bout the one in the gun-empty of course.......and Mike,you can never have too much of a good thing(like fals or 44-40s ;).....

Ornery

ya, i screwed up,actually has eight mags,forgot bout the one in the gun-empty of course.......and Mike,you can never have too much of a good thing(like fals or 44-40s ;).....

Ornery

that is true to some degree I guess. To make matters worse I bought two holsters for mine today. My new one has a light rail and a Sig light so I bought a nylon holster that allows for the light and a Blackhawk Serpa Concealment holster without the light( do you really need a light when on the road with it you know). Now I have my duty holster, a regular nylon holster a serpa holster and a nylon for the light, 4 holsters and only 2 guns. hmmm, 8 mags and night sights to, and my old duty gun does not have night sights and I had thought of getting them put on it. I wish you needed a 45 LC 1873 rifle deluxe model(pistol grip) or a cap and ball pistol or something to offset the cost so I won't feel so bad about it. Maybe a P-38 made in WW2 or a second generation Colt Dragoon, or a WW2 German K98 8mm rifle, or a 1903A3 Springfield rifle or a M1 Garand.

Archived