SASS Wire Forum

Help! .........needed

Cliff Hanger #3720LR

Those who know me, know I load commercially.

I load for many of those who come from Germany, Australia, Netherlands and other places to shoot Cortez, Colorado State, EoT and other major matches.

The help I need is with 38spl brass. I have a couple of last minute orders (last Friday) that I do not have enough brass to complete. It is on order and will show up. I am concerned that it will be arriving too late to load and get shipped to where it has to be.

I need 1500 pieces of New Starline 38spl brass.

I will replace it with the same when what I have ordered arrives.

If you can help, please e-mail me at cliffhanger@dslextreme.com

(Please put "Help" in the subject line.

I am receiving lots of e-mail now. This will make easier to find)

100, 500, 1500 pieces. What every you have.

Every little bit will help.

Thanks,

Cliff Hanger

Cowboy Cartridge Co

What's the load, bullet weight and overall length?

Kidding. But thanks.

I have brass coming but it's going to be so close I'm looking at a backup plan.

==============

Looks like I will be visiting Norco the match either this Saturday afternoon or early Sunday to drop off boxes going to EoT. Coffee is kind enough to transport them over for our German friends. An a Aussie.

Still looking for brass.

Once fired Starline brass will work very nicely for my backup plan.

I have let the shooter know that I may not be able to furnish all New Starline brass but I will make sure he has enough to shoot the matches he plans to travel to.

Will you be at Ambush at Mill Creek?

I will be there Saturday afternoon to drop stuff of if you want to drop it by.

Coffee is accepting for me. At least I think he is!

And Thanks!

CH

Red Haymaker, I accept. I will be there Saturday. Sent you an e-mail. And Thanks so much.

---------------

I also got an offer from Kid Sopris for 1000 pieces but the distance and time to ship would make arriving in time questionable. But Thanks for the offer.

---------------

Looks like 400 pieces or so to go to make this happen.

Went out and looked and my once fired is a mixture, mainly Federal. Local store has new Winchester brass which I can pick up before I go out tomorrow.

Let me know,

Big'un

I want to say "Thank You" to all that responded to my call for help.

Today, I was in town and stopped by the post office. In my POB was the usually junk and bills along with a big plastic card which a key was attached. This key opened a larger PO Box that contained a customers brass to be reloaded and a bigger box containing the 2000 New Starline 38spl brass ordered.

The call for help yielded the offer of more than enough brass to cover the shortage I had. It is so nice to know there are people who are willing to step up. People, I know and people I have never met to help others. The back up plan was in place but not needed at the last minute.

Cowboy Action People are just amazing people to know and associate with.

Thanks,

Cliff Hanger

Archived