SASS Wire Forum

Chorro Valley Shoot Out Information

Filthy Lucre, 55674L

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the Match to go to if you want to get out of the heat. Because of it's close proximity to the Pacific Ocean and Morro Bay the temperatures will be in the 70's with cool ocean breezes starting around 10:30 for the BP shooters.

The Match is small enough to offer non-staggered shooting during the main match and plenty of side matches including Cowboy Trap. You'll always have opportunities to shoot something. We are big enough to be hosting a good amount of vendors. We will also be hosting The Howling Wolf Saloon, a unique establishment in CAS.

Only 2-3 hours from major metropolian areas like LA, SF, and the Central Valley. There's also TONS of tourism for your non-shooting family and friends.

There's still time and room. If you take in just the Main Match and our 4 Star dinner, you'll still have all of Sunday to unwind.

Fillmore

White Wolf, Riccochet Roy, Tio Chone (Hand made jewelry)Buckaroo Bobbins, Ear Defenders,Cochise Imaging, Arizona Sandy, Wayne Yarborough, EarthWalkers, Mad Dog Leather, California Classics, D Bar J.The Shriners, Doubleshot Darlin Photography,

Any idea on vendors? who's coming to sell us goods?

Saturday we were told 17 vendors.

Feelmore

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

Whoops, Ruthless Ruthie's accommodation arrangements dropped through. She needs a place to pitch her tent (actually she is borrowing my tent). She emailed the Shepherd with her request.

Whoops, Ruthless Ruthie's accommodation arrangements dropped through. She needs a place to pitch her tent (actually she is borrowing my tent). She emailed the Shepherd with her request.

In my experience, she can pretty much set up a tent anywhere.

Fillmore

In my experience, she can pretty much set up a tent anywhere.

Fillmore

she wants me to camp out with her. If that happens there will need to be a snoring clearance area otherwise no one will get any sleep :ph34r:

11 days and counting.

well I have enough ammo loaded, now I need to clean my guns. Almost out of time.

11 days!!! I better hurry! Why, I still have stuff to do, places to go and people to see! Oh..................

What do you mean "Yer not shooting"? Don't give me that Horse$#!t. You ain't near so Inpotent as so you can't shoot. Get yer gear together and shoot when and where you can... in between Struttin and being Inpotent!

Snake.... Bite ya in the @$$Rick if you don't shoot!

What do you mean "Yer not shooting"? Don't give me that Horse$#!t. You ain't near so Inpotent as so you can't shoot. Get yer gear together and shoot when and where you can... in between Struttin and being Inpotent!

Snake.... Bite ya in the @$$Rick if you don't shoot!

I got through the whole match on Sunday. Barely.I'm just gonna sit down with Marshal Chance and drink beer. :lol::lol::lol: Then when you guys finish I'll have a beer.

7 days!!!! I better hurry! Why, I still have stuff to do, places to go and people to see! Oh..................

7 days!!!! I better hurry! Why, I still have stuff to do, places to go and people to see! Oh..................

Oh Hush-up and go clean yer nipples and wash yer balls. I don't want you having any trouble due to dirty balls or clogged nipples. I've already got mine shinned and packed... will head out in the morning for a few days at San Simeon, and then off to the range.

Snakebite

Filthy

I have all my ammo loaded up and I'm ready to roll on Wednesday morning. I just have to vacuum out the camper and get Ice.

I have you suspenders all patched up ready to deliver.

Wif :D

Tough crowd in here! Good thing Fullmoon and I are leaving the high desert early Wednesday morning! I understand camping spot #44 will have the red carpet out so we can find it.

Almost loaded up, but oh so ready to go!

Just George

Tough crowd in here! Good thing Fullmoon and I are leaving the high desert early Wednesday morning! I understand camping spot #44 will have the red carpet out so we can find it.

Almost loaded up, but oh so ready to go!

Just George

Been a little warm over your way has it? Don't forget jackets for the evening festivities, it's been in the 50s every evening and foggy mornings.

Hey Feeeeelthy,

Do you have a round count?

120 pistol. 120 rifle, 60 shotgun(To be on the safe side) There is the BP Night Shoot 30, 30, 12, Side matches and shotgun eliminator.

How many days left? SO much to do, so little time left.....

Zero, at least fer us MDJ. We're almost packed up and will be a headin' out in a couple of hours. Be about a 6 hour drive I expect. We're lookin' forward to this weekend and seein' y'all, never been to Chorro Valley afore.

Ricochet Roy

Archived