SASS Wire Forum

~~ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP~~

ALAMO KID SASS #8100

Just got in from the ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP at the World Shooting Complex in Sparta, IL.

WOW, what a great Shoot. Well run everything was Super.

Fast Stages, nice movement, close targets, interesting scenarios challenging but not over so.

Fun Banquet, Good Entertainment, Great Food and Plenty of it.

Very Well Run, Kaskaskia Cowboys......I don't want to miss anyone, so The whole Club did a

Damn Fine Job.

And I don't know how they did it, But, Whoever they got connections with for the Weather....

Lets just say I'm a Believer.

Congrats to all the Winner's...I'm sure the full Results will be on the their Website

anytime now.

I Had a BLAST....POSSE 3 ROCKS

ALAMO

Rock On

Totally Agree with all the comments - they put on one HECK of a match!! Of course we can't forget about all the cowboys and cowgirls behind the scences who worked just as hard to set-up and run this match in a flawless manner! Can't wait to see whats up thier sleeves for next year!

TL B)

As all have said GREAT SHOOT!! :rolleyes:

The Kaskaskia Cowboys, Boben Weev and Miss Weev put on a great match..

Down pour of rain on Thursday... and the good Lord gave us beautiful skies and weather for Friday (side match day), Saturday (6 stages) and Sunday (4 stages) shooting..

Another nice job folks..

Thanks again

Rance <_< n' Lacey :)

Thanks for all the nice comments. Its what makes it worthwhile. And, yes, we (Boben Weev & Miss Weev) are only a small piece of what it takes to put this on. We thank all our Kaskaskia Cowboy behind-the-scenes workers too.

Everyone that helped put this match on should be very proud of themselves. Great scenerios, nice people, and great weather. (Us shooters from Michigan aren't used to the sun of dry ground) It was very nice the way side match day was set up with the warm up stages in the morning and afternoon.

Archived