SASS Wire Forum

THE COWBOYS OF NORCO

...your hospitality was warm and on behalf of my sister, brother, and myself ~ Thank you!!

It was great to meet you Ivory Jack, Coffee, Injun Ryder, Irish Red O'Toole, Capt Jake, hud, Black Harris and so many others

Plus a happy 30th year being involved with Cowboy Action Shooting to Hipshot.

Enjoyed the conversations with ya'll. My sister and brother are indeed interested in our sport...they were quite impressed.

The area has changed alot in the last 17 years, but the kind reception of the folks is as high now as it was then.

Man's best friend

a BIG man's best friend

Some shooters

A shooter some may know - what long hair he has!

After our visit we eased on over to Bada Bing Pizza - yup! good stuff

A medium pepporoni & meat-a-balla Bada Bing pizza

GG ~ :FlagAm:

GG -

Glad you had a good time with The Cowboys today. Hope you come back again soon and shoot with us. The Gunfight Behind the Jersey Lilly is our big match in October - c'mon back and we'll show you how The Cowboys do things right.

you came out today? sorry I missed ya :angry:

couldn't go...had a family thing and

Ambush is in a few days. why don't ya stay til next weekend??

CC

Gunner,

It was great meeting you today. Maybe next time you can schedule a longer visit and shoot with us. Lots of good annual matches down here for you to take in.

ended up havin pizza for dinner there a little bit ago. good to finally meet ya in person Gunner. thanks for the video link, cept couldn't ya have colored my hair in a bit, seems me and Mr Harris look an awful lot alike now. come back in oct like IJ said, nobody puts on a big match like us NORCONIANS, see ya soon

hud

Don't want to hijack the thread, but yesterday I shot my very first match ever, with the Cowboys of Posse 3 (Washoe, Cracker, and many others whose names elude me!), and had a wonderful time. They were so accomodating, encouraging, helpful, and friendly. True cowboy spirit. When the rifle I had borrowed from a friend failed before the first shot, I was offered rifles by nearly everyone in the posse! Great first match, and I'll definitely be back for more. Thanks, everyone. Glad you and yours had a good time, Gunner Gattlin! (My wife is from West Michigan -- great people out there!)

Gunner - It was a real pleasure meeting you last Sunday.

Tell your Kin to stop by Ivory Jack and Coffee's Camp this weekend

Tell them to expect to spend a lot of time there - we will treat them right.

Emmy has half a gallon of Apple Pie saved for next weeks Match - Ambush at Mill Creek

Best to you and yours

Coffee

Archived