SASS Wire Forum

So. Cal. Matches

Buckhorn Woodie

My brother -in-law who lives in Van Nuys would like to lern more about CAS & WB ...Were would he find a match or two to go to and is there a web site for down that way.

Thanks

www.thecowboys.org, www.sqmr.org, www.cajoncowboys.com, there are many more, but heres a start

hud

Buckhorn Woodie, is this the Buckhorn that is up hiway 88? I had a place up there for many years and enjoyed it alot.

I would like to envite you and your brother in law out to the RR Bar Regulators in beautiful Lucerne Valley, CA. Our next shoot is June 12.

If your brother in law hasn't shot he would be requied to attend a new shooter safety clinic. Check the site for details.

Ned

There are a couple of clubs in :Piru, CA, not that far to drive from Van Nuys. Look at SASS (This site) list of Clubs. "Hole in the Wall Gang" and "Deadwood Boys" others shoot at Piru, including a Western 3-gun club.

www.cas-holeinthewallgang.com

http://www.deadwoodboys.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1

This club is in Pacoima area near the junction of 118 and 210 fwys.

http://www.psc-northfield.org/

Buckhorn Woodie, is this the Buckhorn that is up hiway 88? I had a place up there for many years and enjoyed it alot.

I would like to envite you and your brother in law out to the RR Bar Regulators in beautiful Lucerne Valley, CA. Our next shoot is June 12.

If your brother in law hasn't shot he would be requied to attend a new shooter safety clinic. Check the site for details.

Ned

Yep I am from the Buckhorn on 88...The brother in law is a straight up city boy ...he hunts a few birds and I do belive he has a 9mil of some sort...probably a glock or a sig...My daughter & son-in-law was down south last weekend and the son-in-law was telling him about CAS & WB and he said he would like to check it out.

High Desert Cowboys meet on the 3rd Sunday in Acton, about 45 minutes up Hwy 14 from Van Nuys. Next match is a charity shoot for cancer. We lost one of our members a few months back.

You can buy back your misses for a clean match. Raffle and auction to follow match

Come on out

TF

Thank You All for the feedback....I think he will be coming up this week and go to the High Sierra Shootout with me...maybe I can get him hooked and you all will have another So. Cal shooter

Archived