SASS Wire Forum

Mule Camp Videos

Cassalong Hopidy

Pards

For those who enjoy videos of cowboy action shooting, I have uploaded a few that a friend took for me yesterday at Mule Camp's May shoot. The day started with perfect weather in Covington Georgia, but quickly warmed up to about 90 degrees. Great stages and props. Here is a link to one of the member of my posse shooting Stage 6:

My YouTube usernamen is MrWatson65 and you can a good many more there. You may also be able to locate them searching for "Mule Camp" but I have generally had more luck subscriber to the user who posted videos I enjoy.

Cassalong Hopidy

Well, I hope I won't be graded on my typing skills. Sorry for the messed up words in the post, but I think you will get the drift of the message. May as well get a beer if I am going to type like a drunk.

Cassalong Hopidy

Cassalong, you coming to Griffin, Doc Hollidays Immortals match? MT

Marshal

Gonna try (cause I love 2-day shoots), but not sure of my schedule at this point. Hope to see and shoot with you soon.

Cassalong Hopidy

Good videos!

Sorry I couldn't make it.. :(

Wish you could have been there, Marauder. I can always use the lessons I learn watching you shoot. Congrats on your Ga. State win.

Cassalong Hopidy

Cass you gettin real fast there pard. You can run the timer and take the video at the same time!!!

Glad to see my pard shoot so well.. You were a good student. You listened..

Daybreaker

Cass you gettin real fast there pard.

You were a good student. You listened..

Daybreaker

Not to long ago, he was always saying to me, "Troop, I can't seem to beat you". Now look at him, he's like a whirlwind whippin my butt.

Besides a great shooter, partner, he works his tail off with posse duties, and never chucks giving help, or needed advise. MT

Archived