SASS Wire Forum

Ruthless McDraw

Thanks Doc for posting this.

So hold the pink it's going to be BRIGHT LIME GREEN for the ribbons

Thanks everyone, hope this is not a problem switching colors. If Ruthless wants lime green she's going to get lime green. HEEE HAAA :)

Wagon Master Duke

This sounds great... how should we approach this? How do we go about getting them? Should I get a head count from Tusco on the 4th and get back to someone?

Thanks Doc for heading this up.. Ruthless is loved my many, so there is gonna be alot of those lime green arm band around...

I will let everyone know when I get them. Mose said that he will try to get at least part of the order to me before the Ohio State shoot. He and Bella are going to try to make the Ohio, but are not 100% on it.

OK Folks -- let's make these ribbons really count -- we need to sell them (say $5.00 a piece) and use the proceeds to help DJ and Ruthless defray some of the pretty heavy expenses they are going to face. How 'bout it??

OK Folks -- let's make these ribbons really count -- we need to sell them (say $5.00 a piece) and use the proceeds to help DJ and Ruthless defray some of the pretty heavy expenses they are going to face. How 'bout it??

Word is already out, $10 for the same cause. Even that is a bargain. To have one personalized is $15!

Word is already out, $10 for the same cause. Even that is a bargain. To have one personalized is $15!

AWESOME -- Dude!

Doc us folks at Tusco are talking about making up Lime Green Ribbons in addition to the arm bands and take donations for them. I believe that's what Skipper was referring too.. Anything to help out DJ and Ruthless!

Doc us folks at Tusco are talking about making up Lime Green Ribbons in addition to the arm bands and take donations for them. I believe that's what Skipper was referring too.. Anything to help out DJ and Ruthless!

OOOOOHHHHHH! That is cool! Guess I did not know that. That is super awesome! Anything for those two!

OOOOOHHHHHH! That is cool! Guess I did not know that. That is super awesome! Anything for those two!

How about donating proceeds from your next monthly shoot or 1/2 of it anyways for Ruthless. Like Skipper said gonna be some awful heavy bills comin in. Rye B)

Started making bows last night. Well bring them to OVV tomorrow. I put them on my badge ,looks nice. I'll have saftey pins so you can put them anywere you want.

Rye great idea. Good luck in PA this weekend.

Kat and I are in.

I just sent padre PW an e-mail to ask Miss Bonnie to make a pair of bandannas for us.

Kat has never meet Ruthless but I'm one for the crew that got her in trouble with DJ a few years back at Tusco. When the hospitality tent was was a little too hospitable. I know, hard to beleve that I was drunk. I have taken alot of lessons from the Krupt One. We all had a great time. We will keep her in our thought and prayers.

100-X

How about donating proceeds from your next monthly shoot or 1/2 of it anyways for Ruthless. Like Skipper said gonna be some awful heavy bills comin in. Rye B)

Now there is a good idea! I will put it forward to several of the clubs i shoot at.

Doc/Mose....put me down for one. If they are avail for the Ohio State. I appreciate the color chart Allie posted and the idea of using the bracelets and all....and Allie you didn't cause any problem.....bottom line, we decided on a color and as long as we know in our own heart what it's about...that's all that's important. Good on you all...

Thanks

KK

Our hearts and prayers go out to DJ & Ruthless. Mary, as some may know, Joined the cancer ranks recently. We will be glad and proud to wear any color of any type configuration at any time. Some one keep me posted. (I don't telecompute too good. Help me Big Irons). I have relayed best I can Ruthless' problem to Mary Von, And we are praying together for DJ & Ruthless. I'm here to tell you, the Power of Prayer cannot be denied.

Our hearts and prayers go out to DJ & Ruthless. Mary, as some may know, Joined the cancer ranks recently. We will be glad and proud to wear any color of any type configuration at any time. Some one keep me posted. (I don't telecompute too good. Help me Big Irons). I have relayed best I can Ruthless' problem to Mary Von, And we are praying together for DJ & Ruthless. I'm here to tell you, the Power of Prayer cannot be denied.

Prayers have been up for you and Mary since I heard the news. I will personally hand you 2 arm bands when I see you my friend.

Now there is a good idea! I will put it forward to several of the clubs i shoot at.

Our 3 day is comin up in June, we'll talk about something going to Ruthless, maybe a side match devoted to her. How about other clubs that have monthly side matches, they can donate one to Ruthless. :wub:

Archived