SASS Wire Forum

Ruthless McDraw

Samuel "Doc" Eells

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...................................That's why the rain went away!

Remember the Final Showdown 2-3 years ago.

Drove thru torrential rain to get there.

Didn't rain a drop on us at OVV.

Ruthless must have power over Mother Nature!

Love ya Ruthless!

--Dawg

That's great news Doc!! Tell you what, Ruthless is quite an inspiration!! Tough Lady!! :D

Glad to hear Ruthless is doing better and able to get outside a bit. Fresh air and sunshine always help! We're continuing to keep you in our prayers and hope to be able to see you guys soon.

Thanks Doc for all your support and keeping everyone updated on the progress. Good friends are a blessing!!

Tell DJ to hang in there. Ruger Ray and Free Spirit

Now I gotta tell ya'll, it has been a great day at Riverside Hospital. As posted, Ruthless walked, spent some time out in the fresh air, had some fancy coffee and just had a good day at the spa! That's what she said today was, what with her bath and hair washing and fresh air and all! I don't even know if I can post pictures on here, but I did on Face Book. If you look me up, Doc Eells, Urbana, Ohio, you will find some pictures of our girl! If tomorrow morning is as good as the doctor suspects in relation to the morning migraine thing, then she will most likely be getting out. I know that she, and certainly DJ are ready to get home and get some rest! If you stop by my Facebook page, friend me, just include your alias so I can figure out who you are!

Until later my friends,

Doc

Just talked with DJ and it is a good morning. Ruthless is having breakfast and DJ is swilling coffee! Ruthless had a good night last night with no head ache to speak of! Sounds like the little adjustment to her meds worked! At this time they are hoping the Dr.s are as comfortable with things as they are and sends her home to relax in the sun on her porch! Let's all keep our fingers crossed! More news will be coming forth later!

Your Pard,

Doc Eells

Doc it was nice seeing you were calling me yesterday only to hear Ruthless on the other end!! She sounded great and is ready to head home (hopefully soon) to get some real rest. Doc I like you and everything but I would always rather talk to her. :lol: It really made my day

Gray Hare

Good news for a great gal. love ya Ruthless and Dj!:wub:

Doc

Certainly appreciate all you are doing to keep us informed.

The sacrifice you are making is an example of what the "cowboy way" is about.

Ruthless and DJ-hang in there and accept the blessings God will send your way, as

a result of all the prayer.

God bless and you remain in our prayers.

Chris P Bacon

It was so nice to hear and 'see' that Ruthless is smiling and feeling better. DJ & Ruthless.. we love you both.. and you continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

Blue Hare

Have not heard from Ruthless since 2:08 this afternoon. She was in the car and ready to head home. I would have to say that DJ, in his tiredness, probably got her in the house and promptly went to sleep! Ruthless should be home by now! When ever DJ comes back from his slumber, I am sure he will either pass to me the info, or post it himself as to when she goes to get the staples out. Once they are out, then the chemo and radiation will begin. They are looking at daily treatments of both the chemo and radiation for 6 weeks. Gonna be rough, but hey, beats the alternative! Keep praying cause it is gonna be a long road for them to travel. Thank you all so much for all the thoughts and prayers over the last 8 days. Cowboys are the best!

Just talked with ruthless. She is sitting on her own porch in the woods relaxing! Her sister is coming down to stay for a couple nights. She is an RN so if in the unlikely event she has a problem , she will be available. DJ is so relieved to have her home. That man needs a good night sleep to. Eight nights in a recliner next to Ruthless's bed, he would be lucky to get 2-3 hours a night! I am so glad she is back at there home in the woods!

Ruthless,

You and DJ are in our thoughts every day!

Prairie Dawg has not stopped thinking about you since this began.

Enjoy the next few days of peace and quiet, home -- safe and sound.

I am working on a few small projects to help you with the chemo/radiation therapy.

You are always foremost in my thoughts and prayers.

Skipper

Just talked with ruthless. She is sitting on her own porch in the woods relaxing! Her sister is coming down to stay for a couple nights. She is an RN so if in the unlikely event she has a problem , she will be available. DJ is so relieved to have her home. That man needs a good night sleep to. Eight nights in a recliner next to Ruthless's bed, he would be lucky to get 2-3 hours a night! I am so glad she is back at there home in the woods!

AMEN BROTHER...

kk

The sun was out at the little house in the woods today! Don't know how to get a picture here, but have one on facebook of her sitting in the sun on her porch! Ruthless been chillin today!

Lord, i thank you for ruthless getting to go home, give her and Deej the rest they are going to need. I thank you for having them as friends..., Lord, I still plead that you touch Kathy with your healing touch,,,you know my heart and the hearts of their friends concerning this matter, please make it so...,I ask these things in Jesus name, amen

We are glad you guys are home. Fresh air and sunshine very good recovery tools. Get well and see ya soon.

Ruger Ray and Fancy Free Spirit

Sittin here havin a cup of hot'n'black. Just finished my morning talk with my Lord. Guess who was at the top of my list to speak with Him about. Hang in there guys, we're still pullin for ya! DJ, get that girl all the fresh air and sunshine she can handle, it works wonders for the soul! :)

Titus and Fannie Kicker

Great news, glad you guys are home. R&R is what ya'll need. I hope and pray for a recovery, love ya Rye :wub:

Home Sweet Home

Best news I've heard in a while.

Yer both on our minds & in our hearts every day.

--Dakota & the Dawg

Archived