SASS Wire Forum

Ruthless McDraw

Samuel "Doc" Eells

I told DJ yesterday that I was ignoring the no visitor thing to a point. It is 4:30am and I am about to shower and head over there. I will just stay in the family lounge and wait for DJ to need company on a trip outside for a smoke break! I will certainly continue to keep the updates coming as I have them. Crossdraw, Only a sip? Oh well, I am a purple blooded crown man any way, right Nuttin!?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc, as purple blooded crown fans ourselves, Fannie and I are keeping the prayers flowing for Ruthless, DJ and you. Thanks for being there for them Doc. Ruthless, DJ, you got a great big ol' cowboy family out here praying for ya!

Hey Doc Eells, How about passin' this along to Ruthless............. those jammies are nice but she's alot purtier in them Chaps!! Now that she's sitting up it shouldn't be so hard to get them chaps on. Think I'll go to the barber shop today and get a haircut just like hers. Probably won't help my ugly old looks any but be cooler in the summer. Give her a big smootch for me. DJ.......you can slap me around later for flirting with your bride.

Cash Munny

Doc, Let 'em know we're thinkin' 'bout 'em. Like Titus said, lotsa' purple blooded Crown consumers are pullin' for our gal!

Prayers up from Kiowa Kid and I. I have never meet Ruthless but she sounds like a great person.

Painted Filly

Best as my memory serves me I think the color is flourescent green for armbands...thas wat I beleeve Ruthless desires...the call has already been put in tu Mose n bella....

She's in good spirits, determined to fight tha good fight!

Keep them in yur prayers...

Prayers up from Kiowa Kid and I. I have never meet Ruthless but she sounds like a great person.

Painted Filly

Ya don't get any better than Ruthless and DJ McDraw! It has been my honor, and I am humbled to be able to serve my friend.

Now, the meeting was this morning. Ruthless' sister set the tone with her opening statement that they all know it is very bad, but we believe in miracles! She went on to say that all they wanted to know was how is this thing going to be attacked! She is a trooper like Ruthless, of course, they are twins! Anyway, the meeting went well, Ruthless is determined and in her own words...."it is full throttle, let's kick it's butt!" That's our girl! The no visitor thing is still in place, especially since if anything goes well she will be home by the end of the week!!!! Can I get a big fat WHEEEEEEEE DOGGIES! I am at home, DJ was in a great frame of mind this morning, even though he is both physically and mentally whipped out. He has really been a trooper through all of this. I know, he is normally a whimp, but he has really risen to the occasion and stood by, supported, encouraged, loved and comforted his bride! Way to go DJ! DJ and I will be talking several times through the day tomorrow, and as work allows, I will post any and all news. I feel pretty good that he is going to stay strong, so I am going to help the checking account pay some bills now!

Lime green, the brighter the better is Ruthless' choice for armbands! Wagon Master Duke has started a campaign about this on another thread and Ruthless said she would like them to be bright lime green with royal blue lettering. I am going to call Mose Spencer tonight about getting some made up! Great Idea Duke!

Of course, as more news worthy stuff comes, I will pass it along to you all! Keep the prayers coming, she needs all she can get. I love each and every one of you cowfolks and so do DJ and Ruthless!

Your Pard,

Doc

Doc, I feel a whole lot better about today and the way she took the news I was afraid it would go the other way. So Kick butt it is. You go girl. Your going to have alot of help forsure. :wub: Kathy looking forward to seeing you and DJ real soon

So hold the pink it's going to be BRIGHT LIME GREEN

God Bless you and DJ. Doc too

Wagon Master

Doc, Thanks for the update, I would like some of the arm bans for GCC. We are still Praying every day for Ruthless's recovery. Her and DJ have 120% of our support. Kick it's butt good.

Thought and Prayers

Ruger Ray and Free Spirit

So Glad to hear about Ruthless' reaction... way to go Ruthless.. "Kick it's butt" love it... you have all of our love and prayers.. you have so many cowboys friends out there, if you need anything just say the word...

thanks Doc ,,

way to go Ruthless ,,don't give up ,,don't let this crap have its way ,,damm you guys are great ,,prayers continuing ,,gots my church folks working on it too ( most dont know what a cowboy shooter is ) but that dont matter,,I needs me a pair of lime green sleeve garters

we love you guys

slowrider and the wreck ,,trainwreck that is

There'll be a bright lime green arm band on my left arm just below the purple one just as soon as Mose 'n' Bella can get one made up at Rock Castle!! :FlagAm:

Dag gone ya'll, I think Mose better buy a whole bolt of bright lime green material! Extra thread for the embroidery work too! Keep the thoughts and prayers coming! My visitation schedule today is not yet known. (i have bills to pay) But at the very least I will be talking often with DJ and will keep you all informed as best as I can.

Thanks, God Bless and talk to you soon!

Your Pard,

Doc

Just got rained out of work for the rest of the day. I called DJ and Ruthless was eating lunch. This morning she had a severe headache, but with drugs the pain is down to a 2 she said. The are waiting for them to come get her for a cat scan, just to make sure that there is nothing else going on and follow up from the surgery. They are looking into finding a place close to the hospital where they can stay for a week or so when she is released. That is wise because they live almost 2 hours from Riverside! Kathie will be staying in the hospital at least until tomorrow the way things look now. I will probably head over a little later to lay an eye on them. As all ways, I will do all I can to keep the information coming.

Your Pard,

Doc

Thanks Doc,,,

Got some meat for the freezur las nite...

Luv ya Ruthless and Deej

Cheyenne

Put my down for one.

Thanks Doc, fer all yer doing.

Prayers continue for Ruthless & DJ.

Ruthless, darlin', we're pullin for ya

Keep the faith

--Dakota & the Dawg

DJ and Ruthless. Your names have been added to several prayer groups in my area and we continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

KK

Here I am! Ruthless is doing pretty good! She walked more than just across the room, she made it a little ways down the hall to the family lounge. New program for the headaches DJ and Francie (ruthless' sister) think they are on the right track. 24-48 hours to make sure the plan is working and then they may skip staying in Columbus and just go home. Vp private parts is doing a super job of carrying the ball for Saturday's shoot! Thanks pard!

More later.

Your pard,

Doc

Here I am! Ruthless is doing pretty good! She walked more than just across the room, she made it a little ways down the hall to the family lounge. New program for the headaches DJ and Francie (ruthless' sister) think they are on the right track. 24-48 hours to make sure the plan is working and then they may skip staying in Columbus and just go home. Vp private parts is doing a super job of carrying the ball for Saturday's shoot! Thanks pard!

More later.

Your pard,

Doc

Doc, Is there an address other than the hospital for sending cards?

thanks KK

Well my friends, Ruthless and DJ are having another good evening! The new pain medication seems to be working well for her. This morning was a bit rough, but tonight is pretty good. The Dr.s want to keep her for 24 to 48 hours to make sure about these new meds and then they will send her home! Goldsmith, thanks buddy. Allie, PM will be sent in a moment. Thanks all for the continued prayers and support!

Doc,

Please send me an email, PM, or FB message with an alternate address, even if it is yours.

:wub:

Allie Mo

Allie, sent ya a pm, Rye

There'll be a bright lime green arm band on my left arm just below the purple one just as soon as Mose 'n' Bella can get one made up at Rock Castle!! :FlagAm:

Blackwater

Fannie and I ain't gonna make it to Rock Castle. :angry: If you can, please grab a couple of those soon to be in high demand bright lime green arm bands for Fannie and me and we'll get them from ya at the Prince of Pistoleers shoot in a couple a weeks! I'll repay ya when we pick em up or if I need to send the funds elsewhere, somebody (Doc?) let me know where and I'll get the funds in the mail pronto.

Ruthless, I've seen ya kick butt on the range so I know ya got it in ya! Just keep on KICKIN BUTT! Fannie and I are prayin for ya girl. DJ, stick by that gal of yers and help her whip this thang.

Wheeeee doggies! Ruthless is sitting eating cheesie egg and ham biscuit and home fries a bananna with juice! She is laughing. And joking and just feeling like getting home as soon as she can. DJ is hangin in there. Says he can't wait to be done sleeping in a chair and be back in bed. He has been a pillar of strength for his bride! Talk to you my friends soon!

Your Pard

Doc

LORD we continue to plead that you heal Ruthless, rid her body of this illness, that wud be my desire, give the Drs wisdom, may her body recieve tha upcoming treatments well and that if you don't heal her with your touch, the treatments would do their thing. Give DJ strength thru this ordeal..

We ask these things in Jesus name, amen

And the good news just keeps on comin'

Ruthless & DJ:

Yer both in our hearts & thoughts every day!

Keep moving in the right direction!

Thanks again Doc for providing the updates!

--Dawg

Wheeeee doggies! Ruthless is sitting eating cheesie egg and ham biscuit and home fries a bananna with juice! She is laughing. And joking and just feeling like getting home as soon as she can. DJ is hangin in there. Says he can't wait to be done sleeping in a chair and be back in bed. He has been a pillar of strength for his bride! Talk to you my friends soon!

Your Pard

Doc

Fantastic! :D

Archived