SASS Wire Forum

Ruthless McDraw

Samuel "Doc" Eells

Sorry I have not posted until now but I have not and still don't have the words. All my prayers and thoughts are with you both, I love you guys!

Goldsmith

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad she is out of ICU, That is a very good start towards recovery. God be with all of you.

Ruger Ray and Free Spirit

She's ordering 5 beers in that Pic???????

Great to see her beautiful smile.

We love you darlin'

--Dakota & the Dawg

Her smile is priceless.

Lord, I'm indeed thankful to have such friends as ruthless and DJ, and the rest of our cowboy world. Comfort their hearts O God, give the DRs wisdom, please give DJ and Doc Eells the rest they need. Please give KK's wife's Dr wisdom in dealing with her cancer, may it also be miraculously gone! May your perfect will be done in each of their lives. May they always feel your presence and love. In Jesus's precioius holy name, amen

Ruthless and D.J. have been in my thoughts and prayers since I heard the news. She is a great lady. I'm sending all the positive thoughts I can muster.

Scotsman

It's nice to see that beautiful smile of yours! B)

Hang in the cuz in law. I love you guys! Rye

Well, I got home about 7:45 for a little my own wife time! It was a really great day. Lots of laughter, smiles and friends! Ruthless was her old self. Stan, I know your chuckling over my use of the word old! It will depend on the weather as to what work will be like tomorrow and the rest of the week. As of now they are calling for a pretty good chance of storms and if they are right, we will not be working and I will be able to spend the day tomorrow at the hospital. Again, Ruthless and DJ are so very touched and moved with all your words and prayers. From the bottom of their hearts they thank you each and every one!

Your pard,

Doc

Majority of the the rain has stayed south of us for the time being. That translates to we will be working for now. I will be calling DJ later, and if I can get near wifi or a computer will pass along any news. If and when we get rained out, I will be heading back over to the hospital. I will do the best I can to keep info coming to you all.

Thanks Doc, for all the updates.

Been checkin in regular since the news broke.

Words can't express our gratitude.

--Dakota & the Dawg

Well the rain did stop work! I am sitting with DJ and Rutless right now. Ruthless says to keep the prayers coming and she feels much better and will see you all real soon. Talk to you all soon

Great news Doc. Tell her the next thing she has to do is run up&down the hall's with a timer in her hand. :D

Give her a big hug for me and a big kiss if DJ not looking :wub: Duke

Guest Dusty Feller, SASS #20010L

Been keeping up on this through the local cowboy crowd, but just thought that I would check in here today.

Ruthless, "You go girl"!

Doc, good job and thank you .

That's the best news I've heard all week!

Way to go Ruthless.

Yer in our hearts & thoughts all day, every day.

We're pullin fer ya.

--Dakota & the Dawg

wrangle Kid went to school and told all his friends and I just want to let you know Ruthless that I am going out to buy more ribbon. I was told that you need to know that most of Fairfield Union school is praying for you..... and they also said that they will not take off the ribbons until you come home.

I am so glad that you felling better.....

Lucy :rolleyes:

Hey everyone. She was told today by the surgeon that it is a very serious tumor. Her blood pressure has shot up and the nurses have stopped all visitation for now. As soon as. Visitors are allowed again I will let ya know.

Your pard,

Doc

Hello once again my friends,

Well the meeting with the Dr.'s is scheduled for tomorrow morning. Both DJ and Ruthless' sister think this will make for a high stress day. They have asked for all to hold off any visitation tomorrow. If this should change, they will let me know and I will post it here on the wire. Just hearing that it is a "very serious tumor" from the surgeon today sent her blood pressure way up causeing the nurses to stop visits for the day. As of the time I left, (they think I am her brother) her blood pressure was just about under control, but she was mentally drained. She really does love it when I read all the new posts on here to her, so please keep them coming. I will post as soon as I can about how the meeting goes in the morning.

Your Pard,

Doc

Wow, that's great. She looks like she could use a drink or two. I got this bottle of Tequila waiting for her. She know's what I mean. Tell Ruthless, I'm ready. I can drink her under the table any time. She better get well soon. Tell DJ to keep up the good work beside her. Hey Doc, thanks for keeping us up to date, I'll save you a sip or two.

Seriously, We wish her a speedy recovery. Hurry up and get well, let's shoot.

I.M. Crossdraw and Lady Crossdraw

We are praying for Ruthless and DJ down here in Texas. May God bless and keep our very dear friends. We may be miles away, but our hearts and minds are right there with you. Doc........ keep us in the loop.

'The Gang'

Doc, Eleanor and I have been watchin' this from the get go..Please tell Ruthless and DJ that we'll keep them in our prayers....thanks for all the up dates.

Take Care Pard....Faygo

Archived