SASS Wire Forum

Ruthless McDraw

Samuel "Doc" Eells

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruthless, you are on my list for daily intervention.

Here is my prayer

May God help you and DJ dig down deep inside and find

the strength and courage you did not even know you possessed,

and use this to fortify you for the challenging days ahead.

In the days and weeks ahead may you find ways to bring happiness into every moment of every day.

May each day bring new hope and beauty, to feed your souls and lighten your hearts.

May the warmth and love of family and friends fill your lives with joy.

Dakota Skipper

Thanks Doc.Just for being there and shareing all of are sadness.. Our Prayers and thoughts are still pourin out for Kathy and DJ and we added you to our prayer list.. Crazy Mingo and Sandy Cheeks

I am sitting with ruthless right now! I have just read each of your posts to her. She thanks each of you. She does not know what she would do without her cowboy friends.

Doc

We appreciate you standing in for us cowboys.

Make sure DJ and Ruthless know that are many of us in central Ohio that will do whatever is needed. All you have to do is let us know.

More prayers going up. We love ya all.

Chris P Bacon & Rosetta

Again, prayers from Schoolmarm, Hatfield, and me and all of my extended family.

May you find peace and comfort in the coming days and may the Lord hold you in his loving hand.

Godspeed.

Thanks Doc. You already know............

Y'all are awesome! I failed to mention that hospital rules do not allow visitors between 6:30 and 8:30 in the evening. Got a traffic jam of cowboys right mow!

Prayers from the possum trot family. Thank you Doc for keeping us all informed. May God bless you all!

Well her spirited are high. She kind of tickled herself on that she decided to skip dinner and go straight to dessert! I took DJ out for chicken wings an d I had the beer! Go figure. I am kinda tired so I am just gonna get a room at a nearby hotel, walk back to the wing place and drink. Lot more beer!

Doc. no "crown" tonight. Got to keep you upright.

Thanks for everything your doing and being there for DJ. Tell Kathy and DJ I love them both.

Take care and God Bless

Duke

Ruthless and DJ our hearts and prayers are with you. Ruthless I can't say enough about what a wonderful person you are. Everyone loves you and I always look forward to shooting with you and having so much fun in camp. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. Hang in there we love you.

Two Sons and Ol Short Tom

Well Doc if you're already there have one for me. (don't care which one ;) )

I made a new post on the wire a couple of min. ago. Let me know what you think.

Get some rest my man. Talk to ya in the morning. Duke

Doc, thanks for helping dan and kathy and us on this ,,still praying for strength and healing for kathy and dan, Trainwreck sends his love and says to hang in there ,be strong guys ,God is great ,anything is possible

we love you guys

slowrider and trainwreck

Good morning. Sitting here with DJ. Spirits are good. Ruthless ate a full breakfast for the first time since this hit. She is in room 7115 just off the blue elevators on the 7th floor. Duke, had a couple for you! Crowns that is, not bar maids!

That's wonderfull news. She has to get her strength back. Tell her I'am sending my love :wub: , and she still owes me that birthday cake.

She is on are prayer chain at church.

Later, Duke

I had three people stop by yesterday from a local church group. They gave me a package of dill seeds (go figure) and asked if I had any prayer requests.

I would generally, just say "no" and close the door.

This time, however, I said: "Yah. I've got a good friend in a great deal of trouble in Ohio. She could use your prayers."

Well, they immediately offered a prayer for her right there on the steps.

So, along with cowboys, Ruthless now has the Christian Indiana Dill Farmers Association praying for her.

My prayers are out to Ruthless and DJ. And my thanks goes to Doc. Having had my experiences in the hospital, I know your faithfulness and presence is priceless, Doc.

I have to echo what Russ N Hound said: Ruthless was always up there letting us know about the troubles of our fellow shooters. Shortly after I got home from the hospital after my amputation, I got a call from her. It meant a lot to me.

It does my heart good to see she continues to take a fine picture.

Archived