SASS Wire Forum

Ruthless McDraw

Samuel "Doc" Eells

Prayers for a great lady, get well soon Ruthless.

DJ you're in my prayers also.Rye

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers up and hope for a speedy recovery!

Col. Caleb Boone and Cookie Sewgoode

We agree the good Lord is going to place his healing hand upon Ruthless and heal her completely.

Lord give D J the strength to go thru these trying times.

Our prayers will continue to go up for you

Chris P Bacon & Rosetta

Update: I just got off the phone with DJ. He said they think that it is a cyst with a tumor attached. They are taking Ruthless in for surgery this morning to remove it. The surgeon said that he would not know exactly what kind of tumor until it is out and biopsied. I am on my way over there to wait with DJ and will pass on all the well wishes from each of you. More info as I get it.

Prayers up from Fannie Kicker and I for a successful surgery, a short and complete recovery for Ruthless and for peace and understanding for DJ. Doc, Cheyenne, thanks for keeping us updated and for being there for them in this tough time. For the rest of you cowboys and cowgirls out there, don't stop prayin, IT WORKS!

Ruthless is in surgery now. She will not be out of recovery until at least 5 tonight. DJ is loosing it. The dr said that it was to deep and they may not be able to get it all. When we know more I will pass it on. DJ is real thankful for all of you.

Still pullin' for Ruthless. DJ, you hang in there! We're all lookin' upward for help.

Hey friends. Ruthless is out of surgery. Unfortunately the prognosis is not good. She has the

a very aggressive and malignant tumor. The surgeon said that chemotherapy and radiation will be the course of action once she heals from the surgery. DJ is a total wreck, please keep them all very close in prayer.

DJ & Ruthless:

You are in our hearts & minds & prayers.

We will continue to shower you with all the positive energy we can muster.

We pray for a good outcome.

--Dakota & the Dawg

Thoughts and prayers are with Ruthless and DJ... really don't have the words for this...

Oh LORD GOD hear our cries, as the Great Physician we plead that you put your healing hand upon Kathy, make her whole again, may this trial somehow bring them closer to you and that The Comforter would envelope them. Please console DJ. Give the Dr wisdom and comfort his soul as well. Oh Lord my desire is that you would make Kathy whole, but most of all Dear Lord may your will be done in their lives. we plead these things in Jesus name, amen and amen

Put it in God's loving hands.

We can pray for and support these fine people and HE can do the rest.

Lord guide the hands of her physicians and give them strength and wisdom. Comfort DJ in his hour of need and lift up and heal our sister and friend.

We continue to pray for you. I only wish there was more that we could do or say to remove the pain. Stay strong for Ruthless and we will continue to stay strong for both of you.

Love ya man.

KK

Ruthless you are definatly in our thoughts and prayers. DJ we are praying for you too in this very difficult situation - I am happy to see that Doc and others are there in person to offer the support we can only do in prayer.

TL and Dry Fire

It's not over until God says it is over!!!!!

Oh God you said where there is two or three gathered there shall you be also. Well God we have two or three hundred here prayin, askin for a miracle. We count it done in Jesus name!!!

Amen

Ruthless & DJ be blessed in Jesus name!! All things work together for your good for those who love the Lord!

Lord, Please be with Ruthless and DJ. Thought and prayers.

Ruger Ray and Fancy Free Spirit

Well friends, I am home from the hospital for the night. DJ is just flat out whipped. He has only had an hour or 2 of sleep since Thursday morning and then top it with the emotional roller coaster he has been on it is a wonder he is still upright. DJ and a team of Dr.'s will be meeting with Ruthless tomorrow, at which time she will learn the seriousness of it all. They will also lay out the treatment options. I pulled up the wire on my Itouch earlier today and DJ read the comments from you all and he was so overwhelmed with the outpouring from you all. His sincerest thanks. We truly are blessed to be a part of such a wonderful group of folks. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Your pard,

Doc Eells

Doc, Thanks for the updates and thanks for being there in person to lend your support and comfort. .

KK

Archived