SASS Wire Forum

Ruthless McDraw

Samuel "Doc" Eells

I got a call from DJ just a little bit ago. Ruthless had a massive headache and went to the emergency room at there local hospital. They did a scan of her brain and saw what they thought to be a mass. Due to weather, life flight could not fly, so they transported her by squad to Riverside Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. That is all I know right now. Please keep her and DJ in your thoughts and prayers.

I just got off the phone again with DJ. Ruthless is in getting an MRI right now and then will be admitted into Intensive Care at Riverside Hospital. I am going to head over and hang out with DJ for awhile so he doesn't have to be alone. I know that over there they do not allow visitors in ICU so I won't see Ruthless. I will update again as soon as I can.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers go out for Ruthless & DJ for a full recovery from Dakota Skipper & Prairie Dawg

Doc! Keep us posted as best you can!

Prayers up for the lady Ms. Ruthless and D.J. McDraw.

Prayers up from Texas for her and the whole family.

I will be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. May God craddle you in his loving arms.

KK

Prayers up from Vance Montana who knows first hand that GOD still performs miracles :FlagAm::)

Oh LORD hear my cry, as the Great I AM, The Bright and Morning Star, the Alpha and Omega, and Father, I beg of you to touch Ruthless with the touch of healing from your hand. Relieve her pain oh Lord, remove the mass from her head, give her a whole and complete healing. Most of all dear Lord we plead that your will be done in her life and those around her. May the "Comforter" visit your peace on her oh Lord, and not only her but upon DJ and all of their family. Give the Drs wisdom and guidence in this matter. Lord you know my heart concerning this, please lift her up whole..

LORD I plead these things in Jesus precious holy name, amen and amen

PRAYERS ARE UP AND ON THE WAY!!

furball

ruthless is one of the nicest persons EVER. My best prayers and hope for her and dj as well.

here's an update, Kathy came thru the MRI and will know results in the AM, she is in a great deal of pain. Understandably DJ is beside himself..Doc Ells is with them at the hospital this evening...we all covet your prayers for them.

cheyenne

Howdy Pards,

I just got home from the hospital. For the moment, Ruthless is resting. They can only give so much pain meds because they need to closely monitor her motor skills. Most of the evening she was crying out in pain or vomiting uncontrollably from the swelling in the brain. A surgeon, not the neuro surgeon however, did come in and talk to us about 10 tonight. He said that it is a mass 6 - 8 cm, which is in excess of 2 inches. It is on the side of her brain that controls motor skills, but has not affected them as of yet. They have her on steroids to reduce the swelling hence easing the pain and vomiting. It will however take up to 2 days for them to work. The neuro surgeon will be in in the morning sometime having seen the MRI and will present a course of action. The surgeon that came in tonight said they may operate right away, or wait, or even choose some other form of treatment. So in a nut shell, we don't really know exactly what this mass is, or what they are going to do yet.

I assure you, your thoughts and prayers mean so much to DJ! Please keep them coming. He is really lost right now, he just adores Ruthless so much. I will be talking to him in the morning, and as soon as I can get out of the shop, I will be heading back over to the hospital. Cheyenne said he would relay any news I pass to him, (thanks pard) and I will post as much as I can about what is going on. Again, thanks all so much for the prayers.

My best wishes for a speedy recovery and comfort for the family and friends. Please keep updates comming. I;m out of the USA until june 21. These are the nicest folks, as we all know.

Archived