SASS Wire Forum

Baseball fans

Tribe lost last night to the Bosox but they're still on top.................50 pct. points above Philly for the BEST record in baseball. GO TRIBE!:)

Wow they got their as$%#@ handed to 'em today.........Boston 14 Cleveland 2 ouch!:blush::angry:

Tribe is still # 1, with 30 wins. Cards have 30 wins and the Phillies have 31. Playin Tampa Bay tonight......GO TRIBE!:)

Tribe is still # 1, with 30 wins. Cards have 30 wins and the Phillies have 31. Playin Tampa Bay tonight......GO TRIBE!:)

The Rays got 'em. If they thought Price was tough, wait until they see Shields tonight!

GO RAYS

Tribe is still on top in the Central :) 6 games ahead of Detroit!;)

Don't get too excited, Rye. June is coming :rolleyes:dry.gif:blush:

I know I know...but ya always gotta hope, they're playin good baseball they got decent pitching and great defense and I don't see that changing. All they need is some blind luck and this could be a fun year! :)

Baseball fans. I have several hundred Conlon cards. ( baseball fans and collectors know what I have). If you want em, just need postage. These are pics taken of baseball greats from the 20s etc, rare pics, some never before seen or released till these card sets came out in the late 80s. MT

Baseball fans. I have several hundred Conlon cards. ( baseball fans and collectors know what I have). If you want em, just need postage. These are pics taken of baseball greats from the 20s etc, rare pics, some never before seen or released till these card sets came out in the late 80s. MT

I'll take 'em, how much should I send ya and where? Thanks, Rye

Whoops the Tribe has now lost 3 in a row! I'm afraid maybe the June Swoon is upon us. Yikes!:mellow:

Thr Rangers are tough, they've always played good against the Tribe. ^&%$#:angry:

B)

Yep the Cleveland Indians have been on top and playin great baseball (best record in the majors with the Phillies just a hair behind) , hope it lasts. They look good, playin basic fundemental baseball with good pitching and defense. Go Tribe!:) Rye

ah yes, hope springs eternal in Cleveland. Don't worry, they will find a way to be in last place by 4th of july. Its something in the lake water I think??? :lol::lol:

B)

ah yes, hope springs eternal in Cleveland. Don't worry, they will find a way to be in last place by 4th of july. Its something in the lake water I think??? :lol::lol:

Nope yer both wrong...it's the Colavito curse!:)

Some say it's a native American curse because of that cute little guy Chief Wahoo :wacko:

lost 5 in a row!!!! But don't give up....they're winning right now 1-0 in the 6th. :lol:

You know, I was a Browns season ticket holder until they snuck to Baltimore in the middle of the night. It always seems Cleveland sports teams get competitive then management breaks them up by trades or failure to resign key players.

Like I said, plenty of time for the Indians to choke. It could be worse though --- could be in Cinncinati or Pittsburgh.

You know, I was a Browns season ticket holder until they snuck to Baltimore in the middle of the night. It always seems Cleveland sports teams get competitive then management breaks them up by trades or failure to resign key players.

Like I said, plenty of time for the Indians to choke. It could be worse though --- could be in Cinncinati or Pittsburgh.

I agree I don't have much love for the "new" Browns. I've never been a basketball fan so I could care less about the Cavs....BUT....

The Tribe!!! Man no matter where I wind up living I'll always be a Tribe fan, too many memories of going to games with my Dad and later with my kids and grandkids!!! G O T R I B E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Go Tribe"?????

Sorry, Rye, but they is WENT.....

Now, the Sox just beat the Yankees (again) in a three-game sweep.....and are 2 games up in the East....

And the Bruins are closing on the Cup....

And no matter what some folks feel about the "elitist" Northeast...we do have some dang fine sports to watch....

Now..where is that remote...

LL

Archived