SASS Wire Forum

TRIBUTE to our fearful LEADER

Miss Yummy D

I can bring an extra tent and set it up for you. I have a number of sizes just let me know how many folks or how much gear your need to stuff inside and I'll bring the right stuff. If you want to chat shoot me a pm and I'll send you my phone number.

Ethan

I plan on comin and doin the DEEE-ZERT contest, but it is a long drive fer me, and afraid I won't make it back. I'll need to crash in sumbody's shelter...

...after all those shots celebratin my 60th bd :o

oh thanx! you are so kind--sending PM

O.K. the weather is holding off the heat so's ya can come enjoy the fine weather in the foothills in just under 2 weeks..... :blush:

We are 1/2 way to filling up the night shoot, and have lots a room for the Sunday shoot, so

Ya won't be sorry...

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

FOUR DAYS TA GO!!!

We still have room for you late shooters both Saturday and Sunday.

Weather is gonna be great!

If yer goin' ta EoT here is a chance ta get all those MISSES out of yer system....

See ya there!

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

he dunt need to brush 'em ... if'n he soaks 'em overnight :D

are directions to the shoot on the D-Gang website?

Here is my contribution to the Potluck Dinner, I decided to bring an appetizer, entree' and dessert:

Potluck Dinner

tnx! that was easy...they have a "MAP" link

I gotta go shoppin' fer the potluck.....

MORE MEAT PLEASE!!!

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

ooo tnx fer the r'minder! gots ta get some stuff fer DEEEzert

I gotta figure out some real vittles too. Someone has pointed out that 3 bottles of Crown is a balanced diet! :lol: I was gonna add some ice too it, really I was! :rolleyes:

Ok so I am finishing up a batch of 41 Long Colt ammo loaded with original gunpowder. I rescued a 1st gen Colt and had some very bad engraving taken care of by Kelly Lastter. The pistol is now a work of art with original style Colt engraving. I had the cylinder slop set back to factory standards by Owen Muny. My good friend Gary Kieft gave me about 50 pcs of brass for this antique caliber and I found some bullets using the Googlenet invented by Al Gore. Last month I turned 51 and one of my best friends John Phillips put $51 in my birthday card and I used his gift to buy a set of Redding dies in 41 Long Colt.

So to make a long story short, I will shooting this project gun for the first time later this evening in memory of our Fearful Leader!

RIP Laylow.

Archived