SASS Wire Forum

It's not the end of the world, it's the end of.....

she has her own $###^$&*% network now.

A while back my mom got a new huge screen TV, the first time I went up to see it, when she turned it on to show me, imagine my horror when it showed Oprah larger than life. I still have nightmares.

A while back my mom got a new huge screen TV, the first time I went up to see it, when she turned it on to show me, imagine my horror when it showed Oprah larger than life. I still have nightmares.

Thanks a lot for sharing that, Dave. <_<

Now BOTH of us will be havin' that nightmare! ;):lol:

And folks wonder why I don't watch horror movies! My imagination is bad enough without somebody givin' it any new ideas. :P

She is not built for speed...

Texas Lizard

....the Oprah Show. Oh the horrors. What will we do without her??

I'd like to buy her for what she's worth, and sell her for what she thinks she's worth.

Gosh, I hope you taped a lot of her episodes to watch over and over.. ahhhh wait a second.. she is no longer on TV??? Oh.. no.. I bet she is running for office...

I'm still tryin to figger out what talent this woman has? I know she was in the movie purple something (yawn) and she was at best a mediocre actress. She can't sing or dance (God forbid) What has she got that makes her so rich and famous? If someone has a clue tell me please!!! Hey Oprah, "WELL BYE":lol:

I'm still tryin to figger out what talent this woman has? I know she was in the movie purple something (yawn) and she was at best a mediocre actress. She can't sing or dance (God forbid) What has she got that makes her so rich and famous? If someone has a clue tell me please!!! Hey Oprah, "WELL BYE":lol:

Only women understand I reckon.

My wife doesn't though.

WARNING!

You go trying to figure out women, and it can lead to insanity, crazyness and rashes. Do not try this at home.

You people are not equipped to handle the issue. Refer such matters to a woman in your household.

My wife was a fan for a while, although I never understood it.

What eventually turned her off of Oprah was Oprah's self grandizement (I have no stinking idea it that is a word but it should be if it aint)

Ever look at her magazine? Guess who is on the cover of every single issue.

I never saw her show but I don’t see any reason for me to begrudge her success. She worked hard for what she got

I'd like to buy her for what she's worth, and sell her for what she thinks she's worth.

Maybe she'll take THE VIEW with her

TF

I put her right up there with Jerry Springer.. lol. Yuck...

The only Opra show I have ever watched was a rerun of the show where she introduced her sister that she had just met. That was a good show.

• 2 weeks later...

I never saw her show but I don’t see any reason for me to begrudge her success. She worked hard for what she got

Hey Henry,

Bravo!

Regards,

Allie "an Oprah fan" Mo

PS A lesser person would be a "drop out" or worse after her childhood. :( She has overcome so much and tries to do good things for others.

PPS I really hate threads that are bashing people.

And she spreads her wealth around quite a bit too.

Never met her and never watched her show. Just not my brand of entertainment.

Live and let live saz I.

I'm checking to see if I might be her long lost brother though. :lol:

While in da horsepital, I saw a re-run of Opah.

Saw da same re-run over and over and over...................:wacko:

............................................................ well, 'bye ...

I think you saw different shows, they just all seem to be the same.

Ohhhh.... My Brain......Wait..... I aint got one !!! :wacko:

Well, I didn't mean to start a fight. I do respect what the woman has done as far as helping others. Just don't care much for her show. Or any other show where the hosts give the appearance of better than everyone else. Phil Donohue comes to mind. So does Bill Maher. Rosie fits in there also.

Yup, I'll admit, they're all smarter than me. But that doesn't make them better than me. In the end, we all got one vote.

Archived