SASS Wire Forum

Chavez Y Chavez is back in Sass

Pards,

I just want to give a huge thanks to the following pards for helping an ole Cowpoke get back into the sport. About 8 months ago I sold all my cowboy gear to pay off bills prior to retiring from the Navy after 23 years. I know it was stupid giving up our guns to pay off debt but we had to do it.

Thanks to the good lord above and to the following pards that bought my stuff and then to sell and give it back to me free of charge (Thanks Wolfgang)you have no idea what this means to us. I should be ready as well as the better half Trippin Triggers to compete again late summer early fall of this year still need to buy a good ole 73 in the best caliber .45 colt.

Thanks goes out to the following:

Wolfgang thanks again pard for sending my Spurs & Canteen back to me.

Levi Hangin for selling me my pistols and holsters and cuffs back.

Slick McClade for selling me back my CCH TTN I was so thankful for this pard.

Special thanks goes out to the Cowboy and Cowgirls with the Territorial Marshals and Shortgrass Rangers for being there for us looking forward to shooting with you all real soon.

See you all down the trail

CYC & Trippin Triggers

Glad you are back,I have seen things like before. Hey their was five years myself when I was married and took a five year leave of absence,solved the problem by getting divorced best thing I ever did. Anyways welcome back to the fire. Adios Sgt. Jake

Glad to have ya back among the landlubbers! :lol:

Thanks Pards I appreciate it.

CYC

Welcome back CYC. Glad everything worked out for you on your guns!!! Those fine articles would have been really hard to replace. And you got them BIG ole spurs back to. Looking forward to shootin with you this fall, maybe at the regionals at cominatcha? HPHud

Welcome back Chavez. It'll be good to shoot with you again

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Welcome back CYC. Glad everything worked out for you on your guns!!! Those fine articles would have been really hard to replace. And you got them BIG ole spurs back to. Looking forward to shootin with you this fall, maybe at the regionals at cominatcha? HPHud

Hud,

Congrats on your win at Landrun will try to make the reginals if I get my stuff in time. Take Care Pard

CYC

Welcome home CYC, glad all is working out well for ya.

West

West,

thank you pard hope you are doing well.

CYC

Good to have you back Pard! Look forward to seein' Ya Down the Road.

TH

Ten High,

Sorry I wont be able to compete this year at EOT but still planning on showing up that weekend to shop for some more stuff. Take care will see you soon and good luck at EOT.

CYC

We have a spot saved for you and Tripping Triggers at the Big Pasture. Glad your back.

Texita and Fingers,

Thanks for the warm welcome looking fwd to shooting with you all in the big pasture.

CYC

CYC:

I think there may be openings at the Prince of Pistoleers match in Lenexa (Kansas City, Kansas) June 10, 11, 12. Come join us for a great match, my friend

CYC:

I think there may be openings at the Prince of Pistoleers match in Lenexa (Kansas City, Kansas) June 10, 11, 12. Come join us for a great match, my friend

J-Bar,

Would love to pard but alas will be unable to attend just started my new Govt. Contractor job and have to build up some vacation. But take a rain check for next year?

CYC

Hey Matt;

It'll be great to have Trippin' Triggers back in the Big Pasture.

P.S. You can come too. :)

Goose

Goose,

thanks for the kind invite hopefully will be down there real soon still getting our stuff in order.

Matt

Archived