SASS Wire Forum

After 416 days, my wife and I are together again.

As many of you have known, my wife and I have been forced to live apart for over a year due to job circumstances not of our choosing. I cannot thank you all for your prayers and friendship through this time.

Well, the moving truck left our house in Ohio about an hour ago, and Susan will be leaving shortly to head for our new home in Tennessee. It has been a long challenge, but tonight when we fall asleep together, it will not be just for a visit, but to start the next chapter of our life.

Thank you all for your prayers and support through this time.

The standard reply to the question asked of Vietnam soldiers goingon R & R: "What was the second thing you are going to do when you get to Hawaii to meet your wife?"

The answer; "Put down the suitcase"

Griz, I didn't say that posting in the Saloon is the only thing I'm thinking about, but this is a family forum. ;) As for baby pictures in 10 months, we are empty nesters and have taken active steps to ensure that we stay that way. It's all for fun now! :wub:

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

416 days. All that time, Charlie... I would have at least give her a call... you cheap-skate...

(hehehe... Ohio's BIG loss... is Tennessee's big gain!)

ts

That is an accomplishment I hope I never have to say I did. You are both very strong and committed people. Best wishes to you.

As many of you have known, my wife and I have been forced to live apart for over a year due to job circumstances not of our choosing. I cannot thank you all for your prayers and friendship through this time.

Well, the moving truck left our house in Ohio about an hour ago, and Susan will be leaving shortly to head for our new home in Tennessee. It has been a long challenge, but tonight when we fall asleep together, it will not be just for a visit, but to start the next chapter of our life.

Thank you all for your prayers and support through this time.

Charlies I am going to pray even harder for you two tonight.. I want this to last forever for you guys. Your story, your strenght, you heart, and your faith are in every post no matter what!! I am proud to know ya, Charlies.. I really am.. you are your wife's dream come true.. and I am sure she is yours..

Ohio's BIG loss... is Tennessee's big gain!

I'm going to have to agree on this one! I hope Tennessee treats you well, my friend.

• 2 months later...

A GREAT BIG CONCRATS FOR YOU AND YOUR NEW BEGINNING!!! NOZ, OUR ANSWER WAS WITH DOOR KNOB IN HAND!!

Welcome to Tennessee, Mrs. Harley!!

Charlie, congrats on the permanent reunion!

Now you're close enough to shoot Ambush this year with no excuses. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just under 200 miles and 'bout four hours drive time. Come on down!!

CH... I am almost as happy for you as if it had to myself...!!! It happened here to one of ours...!!! Congratulations and make the best of it, amigo...!!!

Vaya con Dios

Archived