SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State Match

Dirty Chris

Only about a month left till the match, who's planning on being there? It'll be my first time there, I'm looking forward to it. :) I guess I should get my registration in the mail pretty soon...

There is a link to registered shooters on the miami valley cowboys website.....Registrations are coming in each day...Im working on getting the awards ready....all seems to be on schedule...looking forward to seeing everybody and having a great match....and just keep chanting "no rain,no rain,no rain"

There is a link to registered shooters on the miami valley cowboys website.....Registrations are coming in each day...Im working on getting the awards ready....all seems to be on schedule...looking forward to seeing everybody and having a great match....and just keep chanting "no rain,no rain,no rain"

I will be there, and I am on the list. However, as of this morning, the list had not been updated from may 4th. The web site runs a bit behind. Good seein ya last weekend Chris.

Not sure I want the Ohio State Match to be my first shoot...

You still haven't shot yet? Well there's still plenty of time to get that first shoot in and then make it to the state shoot... ;)

Doc Eels, good seein you too, that was a fun match.

You still haven't shot yet? Well there's still plenty of time to get that first shoot in and then make it to the state shoot... ;)

Nope, and it is starting to get a bit frustrating. I have drill with the National Guard this weekend, daughter's birthday on Memorial Day weekend, although I might go to the Greene County Cowboys new shooters orientation on May 28 if time permits. We shall see...

Nope, and it is starting to get a bit frustrating. I have drill with the National Guard this weekend, daughter's birthday on Memorial Day weekend, although I might go to the Greene County Cowboys new shooters orientation on May 28 if time permits. We shall see...

Doc, don't hesitate coming to the state shoot even if it is your first shoot. The same type of helpful folks will be there. You'll still have a ball, and you'll get to shoot for 10 stages plus side matches and stuff.

I am going to try to make it, but right now it looks like I will have 2 empty units in June...may have to get them ready....

Cheyenne

Ruger Ray and Fancy Free Spirit will be there smoking up the place "YEA BLACK POWDER"

Buckshot has been in vegas the past week, so the website should get updated soon, The new jail is built and painted, the work on the cantina face lift is underway....Awards are started but a ways to go....Everything is starting to come together..Rio loco was on the range yesterday and today fiquring staages and setting all the targets Steak dimmer again on friday evening...waiting on a return call from the folks at crown royal about the sponsership....Doc , can ya help us out? Looking forward to the shoot.

Heee Haaaa Ruger Ray.. Where is this shindig held and when??? :unsure: a few of them there Ohioan fellers whipped up on me last week , I'll be lookin for some payback.. :P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaaa Ruger Ray.. Where is this shindig held and when??? :unsure: a few of them there Ohioan fellers whipped up on me last week , I'll be lookin for some payback.. :P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Mingo, I am skeered of you. I think if you come, I will go back to smokeless! Come on down buddy! Bring your alarm clock too!

Mean Gun, I have it on good authority that the sponsorship is covered!

I have my acknowledgement that they received my gold and I got the motel room. My intent is to be there bar last minute complications. Will know more on Monday.

KK

checked with buckshot today, we are right at 100 shooters registered....even though the website is a tad behind ;) If ya aint sent it it yet get em in....we are looking forward to another good year of shooting with friends,and the good times being among like minded friends. With everything going on in the ohio valley I am really looking forward to getting together with such an extended family as ours. :FlagAm::):)

duece havent seen your registration yet ,but im sure buckshot has it, but im helping with printing the badges and I have yours , kj"s printed,.....one for the little guy also.....thought it would be neat to maybe give him his first range badge....see you soon mean gun. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

One more day of work and then I'm on my way! Ammo's loaded, car will get packed up tomorrow, and hopefully we'll have a dry and not too hot weekend. B)

The range is all set. will be at the clubhouse today finishing the awards. the ro classes are today.....were gonna have a good time....wild bunch stages were finished last night...the works about all done..lets get to shootin.

Ya'll could probably hear my deep sigh. No joy for me. Too much going on to make it this time around. I cannot wait until I get my twenty year letter and the National Guard is behind me. Ten months and counting.

Shoot straight, everyone.

I mailed my app in early this week and was up to 2:00am last night loading. I have more loading to do tonight and will be coming up early Fri. morning for the WB match. All in all, I'm ahead of where I normally am at this point in time. :lol:

Not sure I want the Ohio State Match to be my first shoot...

What are you waiting for??? Just do it! See the rest of ya there!

Blue Hare

I'll be heading out tomorrow morning!

Just in time to shoot the side matches and mini-match.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :lol:

Kid

What are you waiting for??? Just do it! See the rest of ya there!

Blue Hare

After attending the orientation event at Greene County with Ruger Ray and the gang, I would, but with the National Guard owning me last weekend, and a lot going on at the homefront, it just isn't going to happen. I may be able to sneak out on Sunday for awhile just to say hello, but I can't even say that for sure at this point.

Buffy, I have a sharpie ready to fill in your name nadge....With you and the vendors we should rally right at 125....just got home from the range and having pizza and beer with doc, mose, bella, drifter.. getting my ammo and gear all loaded....see yall in the am......and as mingo says..."yeeeee hawwwl".....

'

Doc...get your butt to a shoot!

Anyway...wishing the best for all the shooters this weekend. Hope some Michiganders come out on top!

GG

I was giving it strong consideration this weekend, but between my mother-in-law being hospitalized, my daughter taking the ACT, my wife's car having engine problems and then being vandalized, the grass being high enough to make hay after me not mowing last weekend thanks to the Guard, being behind on work at the office with a trial scheduled for next week, trying to get ahead so I can schedule a home station AT, time is becoming a commodity that is hard to come by.

But don't worry, it WILL happen.

Archived