SASS Wire Forum

WTB .357 Marlin Carbine

Finally got my 15 year old daughter to shoot a match last Saturday and I think she enjoyed it.

She does not like the weight of my '73, but shot well with my wife's Marlin Cowboy.

You can PM me and let me know what you have.

No rifles with issues, please. Stock rifles are fine.

Finally got my 15 year old daughter to shoot a match last Saturday and I think she enjoyed it.

She does not like the weight of my '73, but shot well with my wife's Marlin Cowboy.

You can PM me and let me know what you have.

No rifles with issues, please. Stock rifles are fine.

Rick i will loan you my 357 carbine for her to try, it has shortened stock and Long Hunter springs and firing pin and a Big Bead front sight. You can let her try it, Right now it is my Misssissippi River Flood gun... all my 66s and 73s are in Natchez, Irish Pat, sass 19486, living in Vidalia, LA, under the levee

Thanks Pat.

If I don't have one by our next match I'd be much obliged. She has handled a few and the little carbines are what she prefers over the longer/heavier rifles.

If y'all need anything over there let us know. We've already picked up 6 horses and a motorcycle from friends/family from Vidalia, Ferriday, and Monterey - but we still have room if needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived