SASS Wire Forum

EoT,

.....and if I keep sampling this "Aple Pie" there won't be any left for opening ceremonies! :unsure::D

I am so excited I am about ready to burst. It is going to be a long month. -_-

Hellos Miss Rocky, long time no see. Hope all is well in your world. Best of luck to you at EOT. Wish I was going, but alas cannot. Have a great time.

The Ghost will be there shooting "Classic Cowboy" as usual. Hope to meet all the other Classic Cowboys personally that are shooting the match.

Also, Ghost will be shooting the "Wild Bunch" match. His 1911 is hot and he hopes to remember to load his '73!!! :wacko::wub:

Hope to see ya there! :)

Ghost

Miss Rocky,

I have never met you but I hear all kinds of great/ fantastic things about you! It would be my extreme pleasure to kiss the hand of the infamous Miss Rocky Meadows @ EOT!!! :) Looking forward to see'n ya there.....

Respectfully,

CBA

.....and if I keep sampling this "Aple Pie" there won't be any left for opening ceremonies! :unsure::D

Well...Either the spell-check is broken( "Aple Pie " ) :ph34r: OR yor getting down to the "grounds" in the bottom of the pie jar.... ^_^

Good thing you didn't say "BUST" .... :o

Long (What's already packed the mule and wagon for the trip to see my Sis ) Jim B)

Auntie Emmy made a gallon last month that just now starting to settle

We will bring whats left along.

Its been a long time, I look forward to seeing you again

Coffee

That reminds me, there was a message on my phone at work from a sweetie pie who called last Wednesday. :wub: I forgot to call her back today. :blush: Oh darn, I hope I'm not in trouble! :blink:

That reminds me, there was a message on my phone at work from a sweetie pie who called last Wednesday. :wub: I forgot to call her back today. :blush: Oh darn, I hope I'm not in trouble! :blink:

Goody...

my dear...

you are one popular guy

Well I'm headed to my first EOT and can't wait. Havn't been at this shooting game long but really enjoy it. Have read a lot of threads here on the wire and in the saloon and look forward to putting a face to a lot of the folks who post regularly. So Ms Rocky I hope to run into you at EOT.

Tucker T

Lady, I absolutely adore my cowboys. :wub:

Leave to my bro to point out that I forgot to "P" LOL LOL! :blush:

Coffee darlin, I can't wait to see you either, it HAS been forever. We'll just have to make up for lost time. ;)

Uhhh huh, Goody, Goody, Goody, Noah told me quit worryin. I told him though it's just not like Goody not to return my call promptly. :wub: I know you were on your way to state and all.

Tucker dear, you just hustle yourself on down to the Saloon(ACS)and get yourself a haircut and then you won't have to worry about runnin into me at all. ;) Can't wait to meet you darlin!!

Ms. Rocky IIRC you will have your chair at EOT for haircuts, I do not want another like I got from you a couple of years ago as it is just getting back to that length. But, I do need it trimmed and shaped and my beard needs the same. It will be good to see you again.

Archived