SASS Wire Forum

Amazing group here

Subdeacon Joe

I was just scrolling through a few pages here and over on The Wire, looking at the subjects, number of views, and number of post. Quite a considerable number of requests for prayers...prayers for a friend or family member who is sick, being deployed, needing help finding a job, a few other things. Then there are all the views and answers. Got a whole lot of very caring people here.

Indeed...Very caring souls here 'bouts.

....but, then again....that's what families are for, right?

^_^

~EE Taft~

I was just scrolling through a few pages here and over on The Wire, looking at the subjects, number of views, and number of post. Quite a considerable number of requests for prayers...prayers for a friend or family member who is sick, being deployed, needing help finding a job, a few other things. Then there are all the views and answers. Got a whole lot of very caring people here.

Yes, we do.. darn conservatives.. lol

I agree Joe, and it's especially heartwarming to see two fellas who've previously been going at it on a thread, then see them praying for one another like they're best friends. ;)

BSD

Yep, just a bunch of bible hugging, gun shooting conservatives :FlagAm::blush:

The people who really care about other people. That is what makes you folks the real America. :FlagAm:

God Bless.

Hi Joe,

Over the years, we become like family. You posse with someone once and, when you see them again, you greet them like friends/family. You may only chat a bit; but, you have a bond. For some reason, it develops very fast and easily at our events. The comraderie at the Convention is beyond description.

Joe, I've grown to like you from reading your posts here. That shows that the Wire has a part in creating that family-like bond. I've made many friends here. Some I've met, some I will meet, and some I may never meet. I think of people in all of those groups fondly.

I hope you will come shoot with us some day or just come watch and go out to lunch with us. Many folks in the group at Cowboy Town go to lunch after matches and continue the chatting and fun. For more information look at our local Website, California Gunslingers.

Sincerely,

Allie Mo

Thank you, Miss Allie. Here and elsewhere I have met people on the internet that I have come to think of as close friends. It isn't really different in concept than pen pals becoming friends.

I'm hoping sometime this summer to get over your way to meet you and maybe get to go through a stage or two if someone can loan me the hardware. Likely the River City Regulators - Davis is only about an hour and a half away.

Hi Joe,

Over the years, we become like family. You posse with someone once and, when you see them again, you greet them like friends/family. You may only chat a bit; but, you have a bond. For some reason, it develops very fast and easily at our events. The comraderie at the Convention is beyond description.

Joe, I've grown to like you from reading your posts here. That shows that the Wire has a part in creating that family-like bond. I've made many friends here. Some I've met, some I will meet, and some I may never meet. I think of people in all of those groups fondly.

I hope you will come shoot with us some day or just come watch and go out to lunch with us. Many folks in the group at Cowboy Town go to lunch after matches and continue the chatting and fun. For more information look at our local Website, California Gunslingers.

Sincerely,

Allie Mo

Yep, just a bunch of bible hugging, gun shooting conservatives :FlagAm::blush:

Well, not all of us are all of those things. Hopefully still good people though...

Well, not all of us are all of those things. Hopefully still good people though...

yet on the other side of the stick ~

...usually the bible hating, gun shooting liberals are behind bars :lol:...or will be.:ph34r:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Thank you, Miss Allie. Here and elsewhere I have met people on the internet that I have come to think of as close friends. It isn't really different in concept than pen pals becoming friends.

I'm hoping sometime this summer to get over your way to meet you and maybe get to go through a stage or two if someone can loan me the hardware. Likely the River City Regulators - Davis is only about an hour and a half away.

Hey Joe Ukiah is closer to you then the River City Regulators

yet on the other side of the stick ~

...usually the bible hating, gun shooting liberals are behind bars :lol:...or will be.:ph34r:

How about the Bible tolerating, gun shooting libertarians? :lol:

OK - you're good, ID checks out....next please :lol:

Had me worried for a second... :unsure:

I was worried I was going to get one of those TSA style searches.... :blink:

LOL! Sorry, ya aren't that lucky...hehehe. :)

GG

Darn, and I had been working on my rendition of "Moon River" :lol:

Archived