SASS Wire Forum

Elderstatesman Deulist

Lucky Lennie, #22244

We, here at the "Cowtown Cowboy Shooters" have been shooting the ESD catagory since January at our local Club level.

I'll be shooting a pair of 1851 Navy C&B at the Saturday Match.

Yes, the ESD catagory will some day be SASS approved.

Lefty Dude, one of a few shooting ESD. ;)

We, here at the "Cowtown Cowboy Shooters" have been shooting the ESD catagory since January at our local Club level.

I'll be shooting a pair of 1851 Navy C&B at the Saturday Match.

Yes, the ESD catagory will some day be SASS approved.

Lefty Dude, one of a few shooting ESD. ;)

How about Elder Statesman Gunfighter ???

Well my fellow cowboys the Arizona Cowboys Shooting Association & Cowtown Cowboy Shooters have in fact placed this on the shooting events and to be perfectly honest with you all there are lots and lots of Seniors, Silver Seniors and Elder statesman out there and adding this one category ESD is really a needed one. The Verde Valley Club also in Arizona honors the ESD category.

You guys shooting anything else besides ESD will just have to behave yourself and keep your comments to yourself for the time being as it is these old folks who have taught you evrything you know whether you know it or not.

So again all you elder statesman get together and talk with your club leaders and get this ESD category going. We did it here in Arizona at a couple clubs and so can you.

I conversed with Tex from SASS about this some time back and that is what he suggested talk it up within your club. Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to get back to shooting ESD category.

Thanks pards and see you on the range.

Jackrabbit Joe #414

Archived