SASS Wire Forum

The Texican Rangers and Comancheria Days

Well, Sacramento Johnson and I have just returned home after a week in Fredericksburg. We can't tell you guys how much we enjoyed the shoot! From the shoot location, to the scenerios, to the targets, to the posse (Posse 4), to the banquet, nothing could have been better! We salute you!

We wish we could shoot with you all more often, but the 1300-mile jog is a bit tiring, so maybe we'll have to wait till we move out there for retirement for even more fun.

I would tell anyone who is even thinking about attending this match to do so without any reservations.

Thanks again and hopefully we can make it out there next year (and maybe my wife can talk me into shooting Frontiersman along with her :P )

Well, Sacramento Johnson and I have just returned home after a week in Fredericksburg. We can't tell you guy how much we enjoyed the shoot! From the shoot location, to the scenerios, to the targets, to the posse (Posse 4), to the banquet, nothing could have been better! We salute you!

We wish we could shoot with you all more often, but the 1300-mile jog is a bit tiring, so maybe we'll have to wait till we move out there for retirement for even more fun.

I would tell anyone who is even thinking about attending this match to do so without any reservations.

Thanks again and hopefully we can make it out there next year (and maybe my wife can talk me into shooting Frontiersman along with her :P )

yes the Texican Rangers are great! I only have to drive about four hours, but it is well worth the drive......

Archived