SASS Wire Forum

closet cleaning-grips and cartidge belt ALL SOLD

Cleaned out my shop and found these items that should be used by someone.

1. Canvas cartridge belt w/ brass buckle,holds a bunch of 45-70s, measures 40" to middle hole-45" to last hole. SOLD

2. 9 sets of grips.Colt eagle grips-unfitted, Colt walnut grips, Colt eagle grips w/silver conchos, 2 pair Tru Ivory grips, US Firearms black plastic grips(off a Rodeo), wooden grips for a SAA (Mexican-mystery wood ), Pachmayr presentation grips for SAA and a S&W N frame. Only sold as a group, not interested in parting them out. $150.00 shipped for all 9 sets

Thanks,

Linecutter

Cleaned out my shop and found these items that should be used by someone.

1. Canvas cartridge belt w/ brass buckle,holds a bunch of 45-70s, measures 40" to middle hole-45" to last hole. $35.00 shipped

2. 9 sets of grips.Colt eagle grips-unfitted, Colt walnut grips, Colt eagle grips w/silver conchos, 2 pair Tru Ivory grips, US Firearms black plastic grips(off a Rodeo), wooden grips for a SAA (Mexican-mystery wood ), Pachmayr presentation grips for SAA and a S&W N frame. Only sold as a group, not interested in parting them out. $150.00 shipped for all 9 sets

Thanks,

Linecutter

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/linecutter53861/grips%20and%20belt/

Number one 45-70 belt happy to give new home...

Texas Lizard

Thanks,

Linecutter

http://s63.photobuck...s%20and%20belt/

If you don't get any takers on the whole group, I'd be interested in the Tru Ivory grips. I'd go $40.00 for the two sets.

If you don't get any takers on the whole group, I'd be interested in the Tru Ivory grips. I'd go $40.00 for the two sets.

Hey Sgt.,

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not gonna break up the group. You can buy them, sell the rest off, and get the tru ivories for free. The Colt grips alone are worth more than I'm asking for all of them.

Thanks again,

Linecutter

Linecutter,

What will the tru ivory grips fit?

Thanks,

TR

Hey TR,

I had the Tru ivories on a pair of Ubertis, a pair of Colts, and they "kinda" fit both. Never really went to the trouble to fit them properly, as they were a "fill in" while I was buying real ivories. Should be easy to fit to your USFAs:)

Thanks,

Linecutter

Archived