SASS Wire Forum

KORUPTION IN PARADISE - VIDEOS

Here are some video's and POF (proof of fun) - Couldn't remember some shooter's or buckaroo's names (they are listed as Shooter A, B, etc and Buckaroo A, B, and C).

Please PM me if you recognize you or the other shooters/ buckaroos and I can make the change. There are about 17 of them. Pick and choose as ya like...

Crazy Mingo was at his best in these IMHO

Korupution in Paradise videos 5/15/11 posse# 2

Thanks again to all ~

Best regards and prayers to Korupt Kar'l's wife, Matthew Duncan's family, and Pitmasters mother-in law.....

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Shooter E & A is Cowboy Rick

Shooter C is CC Top

Thanks for the videos--very cool!

--Dawg

Nice videos, I meant to take a bunch, but I got distracted and only ended up getting one video all weekend. Looks you guys had a good posse as well. :)

Nice videos, I meant to take a bunch, but I got distracted and only ended up getting one video all weekend. Looks you guys had a good posse as well. :)

It was a hoot! - Congrats Dirty Chris on your 2nd place in Frontier Cartridge.....nice meeting you too :)

Buckaroo A & Shooter B is Kid Dalton

Shooter D is Boss Outlaw

Thanks Pitmaster pard - changes made ~ Sassy Sunshine thanks you again and said she will uplaod the doggy pics asap :)

Here's the one video I ended up taking.

on what was one of my favorite stages. The downrange movement was fun, especially with no set place to shoot pistols from. :lol:

on what was one of my favorite stages. The downrange movement was fun, especially with no set place to shoot pistols from. :lol:

That was great - I loved that stage - the depth of the forest made it cool! Looks like Matthew Duncan followin' and Miss Elanious looking grand as usual.

Thanks GG! It sure was great to meet ya and shoot on the same posse together. What a time we had!

Likewise - impressed by your shooting pard! Hope to see ya soon - thanks for the fun!!

Congrats in your 1st place finish in Frontier Cartridge Duelist!

I guess that is direct evidence as to why people make fun of how I run! :P:

I guess that is direct evidence as to why people make fun of how I run! :P:

Holy Cow Toon....Did you hit the targets with your pistol barrels??? Did you have any problem seein em through the smoke....lol. I think a lot of us ran funny this weekend....makin sure of our footing.

KK

Heee Haaa Gunner.. Thanks Your a man of many talants.. :lol:

Heeee Haaa K.K. Us SHORT people don't RUN funny (we don't have that far ta fall).. ;)

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Archived