SASS Wire Forum

Happy birthday Mescalero

Filthy Lucre, 55674L

Happy birthday to Mescalero. May you enjoy many, many more. The world is a better plaace with you in it.

Happy Birthday and may you have many more. I'm so glad Wily & Lola could attend and they gushed about the match. Isn't that how they all should be? Best wishes to you and your lovely wife.

Think I just mite have to agree with Professor Cubby Bear!

Enjoy your day and many more! Click-Bang How many times? :rolleyes:

Happy trails

Quick Draw Grandpaw

OMG-

You must be closin in on 60 maybe 70 plus (80?-90?), based on the silver. time to get out of the gunfighter category and go for old f...category. OOPs, I must be thinking that... Retiring from Sheriff duties means you're past your prime? You must be expecting the easy life now.Good luck with that. FYI we couldn't have dunnit with out you. Appreciation is not enough. That's what I love about 5dogs/ SASS; Individuals of superior character and positive attitude. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you and...(Calgary Kate). Credit where it's due. You're energies were beyond reasonable performance. THANK YOU. Even though you're officially old now. we still appreciate you.

The McFearson Clan

best of luck you'll [probably need it].

Thank you seriously,

Bull...

Well there Pilgrim there goes another year down the tube. Wow!!! Yeeeeh, Haaaaa.

Happy, Happy, Birthday to you Muscalero and by gosh, many more to come and enjoy.

Jackrabbit Joe and Sly Puppy

Peoria, Arizona

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GIRLFRIENDS HUSBAND! -_-

I thought that would throw ya.... :P

Archived