SASS Wire Forum

Back From The German Territorial Roundup

...Is all I can say!

Cowboy Action Shooters from TWELVE nations in attendance, and let me tell you, The Board Of Directors have it GOING ON! This may have been the best shoot I have ever attended - it is certainly as good a time as it is possible to have in Cowboy action Shooting. Great stages, great stage deco, and the best, non-stop party you could ever imagine!

More later, but to RePhil, Shotgun Boogie, and Olli the Kid, a tip of the hat, a broad, sweeping bow, and a giant Whoo-YEAHHH!!!!! for an absolutely BRILLIANT match!

Slightly jet-lagged and hungover Cheers,

Frederick Jackson Turner

Yep those three are pard to ride the river with.

They understand that having a good time is a key to a great match.

I understand that the shooters over there are getting impressive.

Welcome home

Coffee

Already waiting impatientely for next year.....

Great, great match and nice pards to meet, and chery on the cake, the shooting school with Jackson!!!!

Thanks again Jackson, thanks again Rephil, Ollie and Boogie!!!And thanks to all the friends I met during this match and evening events!

shamless post

I have the time

these days

dont have the $$

I will caddy for ya (you know under yer nigh-key sponsorship :blink: )

just ta make sure................................ yer

:huh: well :huh:

how can I say this delicut-ly

well

just ta make sure yer guns are ALL loaded / at each roll of the camera :lol::lol::lol:

...Is all I can say!

Cowboy Action Shooters from TWELVE nations in attendance, and let me tell you, The Board Of Directors have it GOING ON! This may have been the best shoot I have ever attended - it is certainly as good a time as it is possible to have in Cowboy action Shooting. Great stages, great stage deco, and the best, non-stop party you could ever imagine!

More later, but to RePhil, Shotgun Boogie, and Olli the Kid, a tip of the hat, a broad, sweeping bow, and a giant Whoo-YEAHHH!!!!! for an absolutely BRILLIANT match!

Slightly jet-lagged and hungover Cheers,

Frederick Jackson Turner

Hello Frederick Jackson Turner,

I agree they are some of the greatest people...so now you see why I LOVE to go to Europe. Everyone makes you feel right at home, it's very relaxed, and indeed they know how to shoot, set up great matches, and feed you wonderful food. And the drinks are to die for! Take care and welcome home Katie

Archived