SASS Wire Forum

Rockford Regulators Fun N' Gun Two Day Shoot

COOL BEANS. I get to be the first to say thanks to All OF US Rockford Regulators for a terrific 2 day match. It is a group effort, as anyone who has put on such a show, knows all to well. Great stages and loads of fun and challenging shooting scenarios. To Ketchum Quick and Deuce Stevens, and the rest of the Rockford Regulators, a job well done. For those of you who missed this match, well you missed out on a good time, indeed. You owe it to yourselves to put this on your shooting calendar for next year. I'm sure that the "war stories" and trash talk will follow so keep tuned to this post for lot of amusement or the happenings of this match. Slo Mo, what am I hearing about a "wrestling match"? grin... Later, my friends. Your Pard Diewalker.

It was a GREAT time - 'P's and misses couldn't damper the FUN!!!!!!!!

Thanks to ALL! Great folks and it's cool to call you and others 'friend'

GG ~ :FlagAm:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heee Haaa .. What a Hoot :lol: Great Job,Great People,Great food ,Great SHOOT.. Had a Super time.. Even if I got beat by Gunner (Master Pale Rider Gunfighter)Gatlin.. ;) The telegraph sign looked Great too..Hung Perfect..I can never say enough about the town of Liberty..THANKS TA ALL :D

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

It was a danged pleasure havin' all the pards at Liberty this weekend.....

....a huge THANK YA to all that came and enjoyed the shoot.....

hOOt :FlagAm:

It was...a hOOt :D

Sassy Sunshine enjoyed the time as well as me! THANKS hOOt :)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived