SASS Wire Forum

Rockford Regulators Fun N' Gun Two Day Shoot

Heee Haaa Doots.. Thanks for lettin the pussy out of the box.. :mellow: let me splane somethin ta ya-all..I've been travlin around abit going ta out of state matches..I usually do pretty good.. : Well when I get beat its usually by Poof-Tinkers.. : Stone Creek Drifter Got beat By Billy Boots this year..Billy boots shoots Light-loaded Poof-Tinkers.. :huh: I'm gettin on in my years I'd like ta give billy boots a try before I'm dead.. :blink:

Heee Haaa .. Now Don't ya-all worry I'll always shoot 44-40's Black powder.. :wub: Just I like to compete and I am looking for any advanatage..

Heee Haaa Gunner..I can usually back up my TRASH-TALK.. :P And I'll see you On the streets of Liberty.. :o

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heee Haaa Doots.. Thanks for lettin the pussy out of the box.. :mellow: let me splane somethin ta ya-all..I've been travlin around abit going ta out of state matches..I usually do pretty good.. : Well when I get beat its usually by Poof-Tinkers.. : Stone Creek Drifter Got beat By Billy Boots this year..Billy boots shoots Light-loaded Poof-Tinkers.. :huh: I'm gettin on in my years I'd like ta give billy boots a try before I'm dead.. :blink:

Heee Haaa .. Now Don't ya-all worry I'll always shoot 44-40's Black powder.. :wub: Just I like to compete and I am looking for any advanatage..

Heee Haaa Gunner..I can usually back up my TRASH-TALK.. :P And I'll see you On the streets of Liberty.. :o

Billy practices a lot............. I mean alot. It ain't the guns dude. I thought you would know that by now.

Heee Haaa Doots.. I Know that its gona take Pratices,pratices,pratice, and more pratice.. :D But an old man can dream can't he :unsure: Besides you even said that 99 % of the top shooters are shootin 38s

Heee Haaa Gunner I didn't skeare ya off with a little trash talk did I.. ^_^

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::FlagAm:

Skeered Mingo? Oh..them's fightin' words. Of course you'll shoot slower with the lil' 38's. That caliber only works with guys with talent. (hehehe...pretty trash talk eh Deuce?)

I'm jus gunnin' for some funnin'

GG

Heeee Haaaa Gunner.. Ya know I mention Poof-Tinkers and wantin ta try them with black powder and it gets everbody's pantys in a bunch.. What are they afraid of :huh: Now back ta your fightin words :unsure: Skeered ya better be Skeeered..There in the town of Liberty.. I's got reputition and it ani't good,so's don't cross me :P

Heee Haaa Doot's.. Ya go back and tell Ketchup "I'm comein and I'm bring hell with me(actulally Sandy Cheeks)

Heee Haaa Ketchup.. YUP I'll be campin in the parkin Lot or where ever you fellers let me.. :) and don't tell me in back of stage 5 :mellow: I had a good spot last year maybe I can rangle that one again this year.. ;)

Heeee Haaa Gunner.. "That caliber only works for guys with Talent" Did ya thunk that up your-own-self or did ya have Doot's helpin ya :huh: That was a goodun

Heee Haaa Gunner..Ya know I've been watchin ya lately and your doing pretty good at this Gunfighter stuff.. :huh: Now me my own self has NEVER shot Gunfighter.. :huh: Now I gots lots for Pale-rider ammo loaded..AND I just switched over the cross draw rig.. :P Guess what!!!!Now I'm comeing to the Town of Liberty as a Pale-Rider Gunfighter.. :o So now ya best be skeered,Ya could be like some Ohia fellers and develope the shakes and Twitches before the match.. :P Do ya think ya best talk ta Doots before ya answer.. :)

Hee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Ouch :blush:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Do you need any ammo????

Heee Haaa Gunner..Ya know I've been watchin ya lately and your doing pretty good at this Gunfighter stuff.. :huh: Now me my own self has NEVER shot Gunfighter.. :huh: Now I gots lots for Pale-rider ammo loaded..AND I just switched over the cross draw rig.. :P Guess what!!!!Now I'm comeing to the Town of Liberty as a Pale-Rider Gunfighter.. :o So now ya best be skeered,Ya could be like some Ohia fellers and develope the shakes and Twitches before the match.. :P Do ya think ya best talk ta Doots before ya answer.. :)

Hee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::FlagAm:

I'm your Pale Rider nightmare! I'll be shootin' right with ya on that Crazy Mingo pard! Imma comin'!! and Sassy Sunshine is comin' with me...ya hear!!

Mingo is latin for poof tink wannabe.

:lol: This is gonna be fun I reckon!!

Heee Haaa Gunner..Pale-Rider Gunfighter it is..Ya best get ta praticin.. :huh: Maybe if Hondo has some Heavy loads He'll shoot Pale Rider Gunfighter too.. :)

Heee Haaa Ketchup Quick.. There will be at least two of us Shootin Pale-Ride Gunfighter.. Does ya think the town of Liberty can handle the smoke.. :lol: Ya best pre-warn the Rockford Fire Dept. <_<

Heee Haaa Crazy (Pale-rider Gunfighter)Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Hmmmm. Seems like the Ole Smokie trophy ought to be dusted off for this contest. I haven't heard of that travellin' trophy actually travelling since I left ;) I believe a retired PRGF guy is hoardin' it! :P

Its a lOOkin' like a dang decent weekend comin' up fer the Rockford Fun N Gun Shoot

Weatherman sez some chance of sprinkles on Saturdy, but that never stopped us before.....

A gOOd time will be had by all pards.....come and join us.

hOOt :FlagAm:

DAAAAAAAAAAA GONNNNNNNNNE....... Really lookin forward to this shoot again. Hey Six Gun Scotsman I wish you could make it as well. Now that Black Tom feller with his board cuttin pard Deuce look quite a whuppin last year from Nunica Kid & myself, reckon that's why Tom ain't gonna make it this year, still lickin his wounds, I do wish he & Short Fused Ruby could make it again tho. Deuce has conjured up some special medicine in an attempt to redeem himself, we shall see.

Hey Bad Brass yer one of the last one's listenin to that .45 drum beat, when you gonna wake up & smell the coffee?

Also wish to heck No Buk Chuck was agonna be here for this, too much fun to miss.

Crazy Mingo, don't you worry bout that board cuttin game, it'll be over afore ya figger it out.

Come one come all, gonna be a blast.

Heee Haaa SLO-MOE Man thats way to meny things ta figure out.. I gots 3 days ta become a master Pale-Rider Gunfighter..Like that Gunner Gatlin feller .. :huh: But just maybe later in the afternoon Gunner and my-own -self will show you fellers just where the Bear PooPed in the buckwheat.. :o When it comes ta cuttin 2x4's

Hey there Fireball good to hear from you.

I saw Ole Smoky just the other day. I think the keeper is hording it.

KQ

Hey KQ! Wish I was up there and could come play!

Hmmmm, you'd think Doots has enough trophies that the traveling ones could still travel? :blink: He doesn't even have the guns to play Ole Smokie anymore! :rolleyes:

Heee Haaa Fireballs.. Doots has been vary quite lately..Me thinks he's coachin the" Master Gunfighter" Gunner Gatlin on how ta put a whippin on this Cripply Old Man.. :unsure: I've been workin 12 hr day soes when I get home my hands hurt so bad and it hurts ta dry fire..Besides I'm way to tired ta stay up and pratice.. <_<

Heee Haaa Hoot..This is the town of Liberty , Rockford Michigan.. We're not the Indiana NANCY's.. :huh: Sprinkles ain't gonea hurt a thing..

Heee Haaa Fireballs.. Doots has been vary quite lately..Me thinks he's coachin the" Master Gunfighter" Gunner Gatlin on how ta put a whippin on this Cripply Old Man.. :unsure: I've been workin 12 hr day soes when I get home my hands hurt so bad and it hurts ta dry fire..Besides I'm way to tired ta stay up and pratice.. dry.gif

Heee Haaa Hoot..This is the town of Liberty , Rockford Michigan.. We're not the Indiana NANCY's.. :huh: Sprinkles ain't gonea hurt a thing..

Cripply old man?! I've seen the demon come out of ya...can't fool me with that line!

No no pard! Deuce hasn't said nothin' and I haven't shot since the Indy shoot. I have done a wee bit of dry firin', but nothing that would give me an advantage. I'm already nervous about my rifles and ammo (though they are 'sized' this time). I'll see ya out there, but remember, after the smoke...'we can be friends again' :D

Just got home from the town of Liberty. Targets are placed and painted thanks to Drover Dan, Royal Flush Chuck,Slo Mo, Hoot Hamilton, Happy Kilmore Tucker Pee Jones. Slo Mo, Hoot and myself stayed a little later and got two new shelves built for the bank that should be much more agreeable to set our long guns on. Thanks for all the help guys. Looking forward to this weekend.

Just got home from the town of Liberty. Targets are placed and painted thanks to Drover Dan, Royal Flush Chuck,Slo Mo, Hoot Hamilton, Happy Kilmore Tucker Pee Jones. Slo Mo, Hoot and myself stayed a little later and got two new shelves built for the bank that should be much more agreeable to set our long guns on. Thanks for all the help guys. Looking forward to this weekend.

As always - thanks to the whole crew...btw: I am available too so if there is anything you guys need this 'peasant' to do please let me know...

did ya get my text a little while ago?

Heee Haaa Doots.. Thanks ta all of ya for settin things up.. I know this is goin ta be awsome..If anybody hasn't signed up they'll sneek ya in.. :lol: Sorry I couldn't join ya fellows but workin 12 hr days, baby-sittin 6hr don't leave much time..Whats Gunner and you textin ;)

Heee Haaa Gunner.. I'll bring my 92 24" 45 cal. and I just aquired 250 45lc pale-rider loads just in case.. ;) Don't worry I'll keep ya shootin..

Things are shaping up nicely for the shoot. Tessa Two Gunner wrote her first stage, it is a couples stage to be shot during the side maches. That should be fun!

Thank you guys for all the hard set up work yesterday. I can hardly wait to get to the range and see the results.

KQ

Howdy All. Hoot, just a little weather update. They have reduced the chance of rain to early morning for the Saturday and Sunday forecasts. 85 and sunny on Saturday and 80 and sunny for Sunday. Bad Brass, don't let those fellers lure you from a "man sized caliber" I have never understood why anyone would want to shoot .38's when they can shoot .45's. Shooting gunfighter with .45's is the ONLY way to go. grin.... To any who are still thinking whether to come to our match, I encourage you to PLEASE do so. You will not find more bang for your buck anywhere in these good old United States. Is mine an impartial opinion? NO. But will have a whoopin good time. Looking forward to seeing all the shooters for this years 2 day shoot. Don't forget, Poker on Saturday night. The last time I checked, Mail Order Annie and No Cattle walked out the door with a good bit of my money and I am looking to win it back. grin.... See you all there. Your Pard Diewalker.

Heee Haaa Diewalker.. I just set the cabin in place with alittle help from Hoot.. (Thanks Hoot) I don't know When I'll get there tomorrow but I be lookin for ya Saturday.. :rolleyes:

Heee Haaa Gunner.. Get Plenty of sleep friday night.. And Drink lots of water,.. Lots of water..Lots of water..and Saturday mornin eat lots of bean-filled boreatoes with lots of refried beans on the side ;) Don't worry the Black Powder Smoke will cover the smell and I don't think anyone will notice the Brown Spot in the back of your pants.. ;)

Heee Haaa Crazy (Pale-Rider Gunfighter) Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Diewalker.. I just set the cabin in place with alittle help from Hoot.. (Thanks Hoot) I don't know When I'll get there tomorrow but I be lookin for ya Saturday.. :rolleyes:

Heee Haaa Gunner.. Get Plenty of sleep friday night.. And Drink lots of water,.. Lots of water..Lots of water..and Saturday mornin eat lots of bean-filled boreatoes with lots of refried beans on the side ;) Don't worry the Black Powder Smoke will cover the smell and I don't think anyone will notice the Brown Spot in the back of your pants.. ;)

Heee Haaa Crazy (Pale-Rider Gunfighter) Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Bring it on Mingo! ;) ...I like burritos....

Oh and here is a list of shooters I saw on the Rockford Regulator page:

http://www.rockfordsportsmansclub.com/Documents/Shooter-List.pdf

I bet there will be even more!

COOL BEANS. I get to be the first to say thanks to All OF US Rockford Regulators for a terrific 2 day match. It is a group effort, as anyone who has put on such a show, knows all to well. Great stages and loads of fun and challenging shooting scenarios. To Ketchum Quick and Deuce Stevens, and the rest of the Rockford Regulators, a job well done. For those of you who missed this match, well you missed out on a good time, indeed. You owe it to yourselves to put this on your shooting calendar for next year. I'm sure that the "war stories" and trash talk will follow so keep tuned to this post for lot of amusement or the happenings of this match. Slo Mo, what am I hearing about a "wrestling match"? grin... Later, my friends. Your Pard Diewalker.

Archived