SASS Wire Forum

Rockford Regulators Fun N' Gun Two Day Shoot

Would like to invite ya'll to the 6th Annual Rockford Regulators Fun N' Gun. Dates are June 4th and the 5th. Entry form is available here ENTRY FORM . Match fee includes main match ,all you can shoot side matches,lunch both days and Saturday night banquet with dinner. Breakfast will be available Sun. morning for $5. We've got some fun stages planned and it is sure to be a good time. Come on out.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy from Texas:

Kay and I are trying to leave Friday for the birth of that new baby, but, the roof is not complete yet after that hail storm on Easter Sunday. That shoot was one of the best last year and hope to make it.

Lefty and the Gang

Most fun I've ever had, at any match! Great time trying everyones guns after the match (punched a hole in my trigger finger with Dueces rifle trying to be fast) This year Drifter and I will win the 2x4 cutting.

Most fun I've ever had, at any match! Great time trying everyones guns after the match (punched a hole in my trigger finger with Dueces rifle trying to be fast) This year Drifter and I will win the 2x4 cutting.

Maybe you will have a chance since my pard and fellow wood chuck champ from last year NBC may not make it this year. He is finishing up on the new house in Florida. I still remember the smile on my face. :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Thats the stuff keep them hopes up. :unsure:

Heee Haaa Doots.. You know I'll be there.. :lol: I've never got into board cuting with a gun ,But it sound like fun.. ;) just maybe I can talk another Black Powder shooter( Gunner) to team up with me.. <_< You all know I ain't much of a TRASH talker but you "Poof-Tinker",Squaw-Grippin,smoke-less,Shooters don't stand a Chance... :P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Doots.. You know I'll be there.. :lol: I've never got into board cuting with a gun ,But it sound like fun.. ;) just maybe I can talk another Black Powder shooter( Gunner) to team up with me.. <_< You all know I ain't much of a TRASH talker but you "Poof-Tinker",Squaw-Grippin,smoke-less,Shooters don't stand a Chance... :P

I'm game Crazy :wacko: Mingo pard ~ ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Brass just make another trophy like last year Slo-Mo an I can use a spare !!!! NK

Brass just make another trophy like last year Slo-Mo an I can use a spare !!!! NK

Howdy Nunica, now that there is a funney one, as I remember it: :lol: NBC and I had ours cut took a break and was a thinkin of loaning all'y'all some ammo ta finish yours. :lol::lol::D

Heee Haaa Doots.. You know I'll be there.. I've never got into board cuting with a gun ,But it sound like fun.. just maybe I can talk another Black Powder shooter( Gunner) to team up with me.. You all know I ain't much of a TRASH talker but you "Poof-Tinker",Squaw-Grippin,smoke-less,Shooters don't stand a Chance...

Howdy Mingo: Ain't much on trash tak AAAA. "Poof-Tinker",Squaw-Grippin,smoke-less,Shooters don't stand a Chance..." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Iffin ya win da toss an we get down wind of all'y'all we will still stomp ya smokers.

Heeee Haaa ... Ok ok ok Now ya got me interested.. :unsure: Please tell us how we play this board cutting game :blink:

Dozzs ya hafe ta squaw-grip , cuzz I never learnt.. :huh: Like what the hell do ya do with two thumbs on the same pistol :P

Heeee Haaa ... Ok ok ok Now ya got me interested.. :unsure: Please tell us how we play this board cutting game :blink:

Dozzs ya hafe ta squaw-grip , cuzz I never learnt.. :huh: Like what the hell do ya do with two thumbs on the same pistol :P

OK Mingo here you go! It's a spectater sport, you stand behind Slo Mo and Nunica and see how long it takes em to shoot every bit of ammo they got. They jump around alot, yell and scream at each other, cuss and spit; you know all the usual stuff! The board allways wins!

Just two weeks away fellas. Really looking forward to this one. Tessa Two Gunner and I are camping out at the renge this year as well as Deuce, KJ and Speed. Should be a fun time!

Great way to get the summer shooting season rolling. <_<

KQ

Heee Haaa Ketchup..Is the renge anywhere near the Range.. :unsure: I'll be stayin at the Range so if your anywhere near stop by and say Hi.. :lol:

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Well This shoot is a good one. Great people,Great Range and as for the Wood shooting! Well me and Lefty sure had fun watching Duece,Ketchum,Nunica,Slow Mo and all the rest shooting up all the ammo they could carry! Mingo you can beat up on those guys. Smoke and more smoke. Razzle Dazzle them!! There so busy seeing how fast they can shoot! Well you get the idea! NBC

Hey now Gunner, maybe Mingo has seen the light and he wants to add some "speed" and a little "action" to his game. :D

KQ

and SASS loses another'un to the other side - just sad when men revert back to boyhood. But, if he needs those lil' 38's because he is gettin' skeered of lil' ole me catchin' up to him....more power to him :P

and SASS loses another'un to the other side - just sad when men revert back to boyhood. But, if he needs those lil' 38's because he is gettin' skeered of lil' ole me catchin' up to him....more power to him :P

don't you mean less powder to him, haha, I'm so witty.

First Drifter, now Mingo, the world is really ending.......45's rule!

Archived