SASS Wire Forum

Mounted in Alaska on the History Channel

That's what you get for having your mind in the gutter!

How's the Mima match looking for Saturday? I hear tell it's gonna be a special one for the ladies.

Second straight day of rain here, don't know how you folks up there handle it.

Grizz with mind wandering

oh look, something shiney!

How's the Mima match looking for Saturday? I hear tell it's gonna be a special one for the ladies.

Second straight day of rain here, don't know how you folks up there handle it.

A chocolate fest for the ladies. Two kinds of chocolate cake, fudge, chocolate chip cookies... a sugar high!

It looks to be mostly dry for the match. The longer we live here, the less tolerant we have become of the weather, Grizz. It gets really depressing to have day after day of gray skies and rain. This year ha been particularly bad -- record rains and cold weather. Southern Texas is looking better and better.

Weather looks decent for the match here too, right now anyway... temps in the 50s and no rain expected until late afternoon, sure hope that holds.

Dry and cold I am used to, this humid cold cuts right to my bones and I can't seem to warm up.

You just can't get used to south Louisiana. That's why I live in Atlanta. Better climate here.

That's where Wildcat's family lives. The summers suck for sure. You take a shower, dry off, dress, and then your clothes feel like they shrink wrap to you. :blink: I hated that.

Grizz,

The weather (right now) says we will have a mostly dry day to shoot at Mima. Rain or shine I will shoot there. Okie and Dynamite put on a good show and I'm lookin forward to shootin with all my pards. Yes the rain gets ya down but when the sun comes out there isn't a better place to live.

Grizz,

The weather (right now) says we will have a mostly dry day to shoot at Mima. Rain or shine I will shoot there. Okie and Dynamite put on a good show and I'm lookin forward to shootin with all my pards. Yes the rain gets ya down but when the sun comes out there isn't a better place to live.

We're lookin' forward to you shooting with us as always. Bring your insulin pump. Wildcat and I just cut up 12 pounds of pecan fudge, and we have a chocolate layer cake and a red velvet cake. Chocoholics unite!

Archived