SASS Wire Forum

One fat Nazi!

Remember the Illinois Nazis in the Blues Brothers? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8_aJcul6kk&feature=player_detailpage

I hate them where ever they are, or from.

But especially Illinois Nazis...

But especially Illinois Nazis...

:lol: :lol:

Another fat Nazi (and possible terrorist)

Big Fat Nazi Terrorist

She's fat for sure, but politically more commie than Nazi.

Utah, you have way too much time on your hands!! Got in the saloon about 15 minutes ago and have not stopped laughing.

Thanks for the laughs, I needed them. Oh yeah..................I think your humor is twisted!Maybe that is why I enjoy it. :lol:

Obliged

Deacon Phil

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Always wondered what got them bast@rds started... can't really understand their line of thinkin'. Bet one of 'em got his a$$ whupped one time by some kinda minority "this-that-or-other"... came back with his tail tucked... and convinced a buncha brainless boobs to foller him. That's bout the best I can figger. Well... ain't gonna rot my brain tryin' to figger out twisted thinkin'...

They look kinda stoopid... if ya ask me.... goose-steppin' and all. That big fat'un... got a head like a chicken snake... with a bulgin' bullfrog hung up in his neck.... don't it? hmmmm... bet he had to use a pneumatic Hofmann tire changer... no pun intended... to cram such a monstous-sized head... into confines of such a lil-bitty helmet. That along with some axel-grease.

'Course... when it comes to "looks"... I guess, with my hair... ain't got no talkin' room.

ts

For your amusement try to develop a mental picture of him goose stepping down the street. :unsure::lol: :lol:

Okay then, not down the street, just around his mama's basement. :rolleyes:

In his underwear. :P

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Don't know 'bout that, Uturn... shore hate to punish myself. Might never be able to develop good thoughts... if I was to attempt sucha demented conjuration.

ts

She's fat for sure, but politically more commie than Nazi.

In my book, there is no difference. They only ended up fighting each other because both wanted to be the Alpha-totalitarian.

In my book, there is no difference. They only ended up fighting each other because both wanted to be the Alpha-totalitarian.

The farther the right wing and left wing get from the center, the closer they get to each other. ;)

I don't think that's a real person, it's the pig someone brought along for the post-rally barbeque..They just thought he would look cool iffn' they dressed him up like the rest of them.. :rolleyes:

I don't think that's a real person, it's the pig someone brought along for the post-rally barbeque..They just thought he would look cool iffn' they dressed him up like the rest of them.. :rolleyes:

Pig....Nazi, what's the diff? :lol:

Pig....Nazi, what's the diff? :lol:

What the hell you want to insult pigs for Bob

Archived