SASS Wire Forum

Waddies needed for EOT June 19-26

FancyFree#23612L

Waddies needed for EOT June 19-26

What is a Waddie?

Waddies are the extra help ranchers would hire when they needed extra hands for big events, such as, roundups, trail drives or fiestas. Their pay was a dollar a day and found (food and a place to throw their bedroll)

Work is what Waddies do. Everything from parking and camping, running the Tea tent, getting water to the range, and to mounted, setting up for seminars entertainment, and parties, to putting up banners, and even taking out the trash. There is a job for everyone. If it needs to be done a Waddie will do it.

It isn’t ALL work though, we have fun too. We can attend all events, and be a part of putting on the greatest shooting event in the WORLD. Some of us have been coming for over 10 years.

What do you get for being a Waddie? You will receive a dollar for each day worked during EOT, a camping spot, and parking pass. Plus you will receive an EOT mug, and collectors pin, and a chance for some really neat prizes. All we ask is that when you sign up that you do so for a minimum of at least a 5.5 hour shift for at least 3 days. You must work at least 4 hours to receive breakfast and lunch, and for 8 hours you will also get dinner.

If this sounds like something that you would like to be part of go to www.sassnet.com/EOT and look for the Waddie signup.

Come early to help set up or stay an extra day to help tear down, ALL help is greatly appreciated.

Submitted by FancyFree

SASS life #23612

Regulator

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Rocky, it sure did need dustin. :D

Footloose says hi and he may get another haircut, but then again, maybe not. :wacko: Can't make up his mind.

See ya there,

Tell Footloose that a hair cut sure would not hurt his bad looks and it would be for a great cause The Cowboy Memorial Chapel. Maybe he could challenge Long Jim Hancock to see how many Dollars they could raise?

Bighorn

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. Has anybody heard anything from SASS yet with information on assignments and such? Or it it just me that hasn't heard anything yet?

Comanche Dave

Hi all. Has anybody heard anything from SASS yet with information on assignments and such? Or it it just me that hasn't heard anything yet?

Comanche Dave

HOwdy Pards: I ain't heared nothing yet!!!Should I just come down saturday and give it a whirl????Tuco.

Comanche Dave

HOwdy Pards: I ain't heared nothing yet!!!Should I just come down saturday and give it a whirl????Tuco.

Archived