SASS Wire Forum

old NRA and gun periodicals

Take your address off and take them to your nearest VA hospital. Lot of wounded VETS who like to read them. Just sayin'

Big Jake

I don't know how old your material dates back to, but my recently retired periodicals get left at any one of my doctor's office's. (you know they usually won't subscribe to them). And being back to latter appointments I still see those mags, so I know that they're being read and not being thrown out. Smithy.

Kid,

Bring them to Bianchi's Frontier Gun Leather this next week and I will deliver them to the VA Hospital in Loma Linda.

Roy

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Giving them to VA hospitals is a GREAT IDEE!!!

Right now I just put the old NRA mags, Chronicles, G&A, F&S, etc on the counter for new customers to take.

Mustang Gregg

Wild West Arms

Done Deal,

Ricochet, I'll put them in my truck tonite. See ya next week

Kid

Kid,

Bring them to Bianchi's Frontier Gun Leather this next week and I will deliver them to the VA Hospital in Loma Linda.

Roy

Kid & Roy,

So glad to hear what you're doing. The Vets in the VA hospitals love that stuff......good on ya both! (and good on ya Big Jake as well for the suggestion!!)

If any others out there are in the same situation, get 'em over to your nearest VA hospital, OR to your local American Legion or VFW Post. They can then be delivered to the hospital, or sent out to the troops. :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Archived