SASS Wire Forum

Movie Quote

The Pilot, Capt. Hank Tucker RCAF: I'm Captain Hank Tucker, RCAF. I've come to bring the fugitive to justice. Wheres headquarters?

Sergeant Edgar Millen: Wherever I'm standin.

Winchester '73

Nope - but the main actor is in this one also....close (and I beleive it was a '73 Winchester rifle they were takin' about)

Daniel the Brief PM'd me with the correct answer - so keep guessin' y'all

GG ~ :FlagAm:

The Pilot, Capt. Hank Tucker RCAF: I'm Captain Hank Tucker, RCAF. I've come to bring the fugitive to justice. Wheres headquarters?

Sergeant Edgar Millen: Wherever I'm standin.

Good, now what movie is it??? :lol:

TF

:huh: "You just made me have a bowel movement in my britches, ....... I ain't never gonna forgive you for this."

:huh:

"....not every situation calls for your patented approach of "shoot first, shoot later, shoot some more and then when everybody's dead try to ask a question or two."

Sorry Silver...Don't think so "classic"...well not in this case. Think "Classic Remade"

Or in this case perhaps "Classic Ruined" but it is a good line.:)

Okay you will never get this one.. " no one puts baby in the corner".. I laughed for two days.. A friend gave me the movie in MO.. I was not going to even watch it.. but a SASS PARD told me too.. While it was a bit steamy for uh.. me.. lol.. that line cracked me up for days................. geesh.. it was even delivered with tongue in cheek.. lol

Personally, if someone told me I couldn't put my sixteen-year-old in the corner, I believe I'd get upset. Dang sure wouldn't let her go Dirty Dancing with him.

How about "get down Edith".

Archie Bunker in "All in the Family"? :lol:

"Its a bad wound. Lucky for you the bullet plugged up the vein."

:P Had a surgeon tell us once at a convention seminar that he actually had seen this happen while in the sandbox. B)

The "Edith" in this quote was played by Candice Bergen.

This the one with Gene Hackman and Jan-Michael Vincent and James Coburn?

How about "get down Edith".

The Wind and the Lion? Sean Connery. Candice Bergen played "Eden", not "Edith", but I kinda think he pulled her out of the line of fire.

Archived