SASS Wire Forum

Just watched Rustler's Rhapsody

Where have I been all these years? I juat finished watching one of the funniest B westerns I've ever seen.

Can't remember all you cowboys that recommended it to me at the Midwest Classic but thanks to all you pards.

I needed a light hearted movie for a change.

Sassparilla Kid saw that movie when he was 14 and just HAD to have a rig like Rex O'Herlihan's...

"So make one!" sez his pop.

He did... still uses it five years later:

Sassparilla Kid's Rig

I know... he ain't even innerested in bein' fast, but doesn't often miss~! ^_^

And if you were a really good guy, you'd ride in standing tall in the saddle! :D

Go get my turquoise shirt, the one with the tan fringe and the matching cuffs, not the chartruse one... Can a guy have too many outfits?

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Watchin' Tom Berenger in Rustler's Rhapsody is lot more fun than watchin' Mickey Rourke in Ruptured Wrestler.

Just my 2 cents... (and that's way over-pricin' my opine)...

ts

Watchin' Tom Berenger in Rustler's Rhapsody is lot more fun than watchin' Mickey Rourke in Ruptured Wrestler.

Just my 2 cents... (and that's way over-pricin' my opine)...

ts

And a HECK of a lot better than watchin' Divine, Tab Hunter, and Cesar Romero in Lust in the Dust~! :huh:

Love love love that movie. Watch it again. It gets better every time.

"You missed! How could you miss?"

"Even with these sights we have a target a hundred yards away, maybe more, we've never fired these weapons before, there's a definite wind factor, AND we have a problem with the sun!"

One of my favorite excuses for misses! :P

We based the 2008 OREGON STATE CHAMPIONSHIP Match on it! :P

FULL of material for a shoot. B)

"a glass of warm milk with a human hair in it"

was one of my favorites. Ifn you want the modern version of "dumb humour".....check out Undead or Alive, starring Chris Catan. You get Zombies and comedy wrapped in a western...

curley

And a HECK of a lot better than watchin' Divine, Tab Hunter, and Cesar Romero in Lust in the Dust~! :huh:

...... there be a mouthfull of truth .... ;)

.............. and we have used both for shoot themes .......... BIG buncha funnn :D

Just Bob Barber? Not Bad Bob Barber or Bothersome Bob Barber?

Rex: Hey, you shot me in the shoulder, not the hand! You're not a Good Guy!

Bob: I'm a lawyer you idiot!!!

One of my all time favorite movies. And, where I got the "Good Guy" for my alias.

So many great lines.

Regards,

Ten Sleep (A confident Heterosexual) Good Guy

After this movie came out, some wise guy thought it would be cute to cut out 5 hands holding six-shooters made of steel and make a target of falling plates. The scourge of many a cowboy shooter for many years at Coto de Caza and End of Trail and monthly shoots. They were life size(read small targets) and hard to hit at speed. You had to slow down and aim your gun to hit them all.

Big Jake

After this movie came out, some wise guy thought it would be cute to cut out 5 hands holding six-shooters made of steel and make a target of falling plates. The scourge of many a cowboy shooter for many years at Coto de Caza and End of Trail and monthly shoots. They were life size(read small targets) and hard to hit at speed. You had to slow down and aim your gun to hit them all.

Big Jake

That would be fun, actually having to slow down and AIM! :lol: What a concept!

You got it WJ.

"Gotta light?"

"Yeah, I gotta light. Your butt my face! No, wait a minute, it's a match, and it's not your butt my face,....it's my butt your face!"

I think my social development stopped at 12, because I find that very funny.

Regards,

TSGG

The scene where Sela Ward fainted and the Baron told the guys "Take care of her".......

there were just so many

curley

Yeah, right after he told his guys the definition of "taking care of" somebody. Glad they didn't shoot her!

Archived